2012/11/04

WWE Superstars for 11-4-12 reviews




I can't sleep tonight so I will take this time to review this weeks edition of WWE Superstars!

We start off with the Usos heading to the ring.  You know they are an important tag team when they don't even make it in the number one contenders tournament.  YES!  Matt Striker is at ringside.  He is my teacher and yours after all!  They are going to face off with Epico and Primo along with Rosa Mendes.  I am not a big fan of either of these teams but that is because we don't know anything about them really.  Josh Matthews just told us one of the Uso's added to their arm sleeve tattoo, just want wrestling needed more tattoos.  I will say that I dig the tag team moves of the Usos but the yelling of "USS", like their name, drives me crazy.  Once is okay but constantly doing it makes me cheer for the heels.  This match has probably drug on a little too long at this point.  Despite Epico and Primo being former tag champs the fans just don't care about these teams and it has been probably 10 minutes.  They ended it just in time in my opinion with the Usos hitting the old Headshrinkers flying splash.  I like the slow building of tag teams but will it still be around in a month?

Wow a really REALLY bad Survivor Series commercial starring the Miz and his "bucket list".  

Time for the Raw rebound which I won't recap as it was horrible the first time and not any better the fifth time!

Its time for some Brodus Clay and the Funkadactyles or however you would spell that are wearing much better outfits if you smell what the fat man is cooking!  He is taking on Michael McGillicutty who doesn't even have wrestling gear on.  Yeah the winner of this match isn't in question sadly.  Its amazing how much of his dad, Mr. Perfect, you see in his face.  Clay really just throwing McGillicutty around as I figured.  We come back from break and McGillicutty is working on the arm.  I'd like to say it is for his finisher but I have no clue what his finisher is!  I miss the bodyguard Brodus Clay...wow the fans are chanting "Feed me More" for Ryback during this match.  Not a good sign for the guys in the ring or that it happening while McGillicutty is in charge.  Clay is coming back and it is about over for MM and there is the splash.  Stick a fork in him he's done as Gorilla used to say.  Here come the kids to do the old JYD in ring dance party.

Time of the horrible Wrestlemania commercial that we'll have to see for the next six months and then a recap of Team Foley and Team Punk being put together for the Survivor Series....and that is it for Superstars this week.  Sadly no Scott Stanford 


No comments: