2012/11/04

Walking Dead thoughts thus far




I thought that while I'm watching this weeks Walking Dead that I'd give some thoughts on the season so far.  (Spoilers are included boys and girls...you've been warned)

  • When Rick went all bad last year I thought it was cool.  That it was needed.  After all I am all Heel Strong and whatnot.  However I'm not so sure anymore.  While I understand his thoughts it is sad that he is basically killing those guys.  
  • Damn T-Dawg just got bit.  I am actually surprised he lasted this long as he wasn't been much of a character sadly.  You'll be missed Dawg!
  • Back to Rick.  He was the Optimus Prime type character who was about the good no matter the cost. He was willing to risk his life to help others.  I respected that.  Now I don't know what to think about him.
  • Am I the only one who can't stand Lori and Carl?  I mean I really can't!  I keep hoping they'll die.  Now if that is what turned Rick all my way or the highway then I'd understand but dealing with Shane made him nuts.  I don't buy it.
  • I don't know what to think about Andrea.  I grew to dislike her last season.  Her character is constantly changing, and I don't mean that in a good way of evolving.  Each episode her character is different.
  • I am SO glad Merle is back.  I like him both as an actor and a character.  I can't wait till he and Daryl meet back up with Daryl changing so much.  
  • I love the Alien feel to the couple of episodes so far.  I hear one of the producers talking about it and I see it so much right now as they are running around the prison.  
  • Lori is going to have her baby.  I hope it is a zombie baby and it eats her.  
  • Wow I really have a lot of hate for Lori don't I!
  • I haven't read the comics and people love the Michonne character but so far I don't care about her and with her being at odds with the Governor I don't like it.
  • Speaking of the Governor I like him even if he does have a head in jars collection.  I bet he is just a Futurama fan!
  • But seriously a fan of his from his Doctor Who episode
  • What is up with the tea from the last episode?  Does it mean anything?
  • T-Dawg making a heroic save as he goes down.  Good for him and sorry to see you leave!
  • Back to the Governor, I like his character.  He is silver tongued and I like that.  Is he a weasel?  Yes he is.  Is he a survivor?  Yes he is!
  • I am amazed how fast the hour goes watching the show
  • Its odd but I miss Shane on the show
  • Are we going to see two people die in this episode?  Lori could die and I won't miss her like I will T-Dawg
  • Goodbye Lori, you won't be missed (wow I am a horrible person aren't I)
  • I feel a little guilty about what I just said...a little
  • Carol is down?  Was that her they were eating?  I guess that is what the bandana meant.  

This is the best episode since the walker attack in season 1.  LOVED IT!  Brought back the feeling that anyone can die anytime.  I can't wait to see what happens next!

No comments: