2012/11/07

WWE Main Event 11-07-2012 Review




It is Wednesday night, I have Ion TV on so that means on thing...it is time for the MAIN EVENT!  Where I am sure we'll get lots of recaps of the captivating storyline between AJ Lee and Vicki Guerrero!  Lets go to ringside where we have our announcers Michael Cole and Miz!  Why is Miz in a good mood after Smackdown yesterday (Click the link to read my review).  Here comes The Big Show and we go to the pub brawl shown yesterday and my favorite William Regal was there.  We then go to the ring where it'll be Sheamus and Wade Barrett.

Before we get our match we get a Fight Club style video for Barrett which is cool.  Sheamus comes out but instead of going to the ring goes after Show at ringside.

I find it odd for the second week in a row they started the show with its main event.  At ringside Show is flipping out and acts like he is going to attack Cole but Miz cools things down.  Thus far just a hard hitting match with Sheamus controlling until we go to break where Barrett takes over.  After the break it has been all Barrett and the fans are behind the hometown here Barrett and then there is one of those stupid dueling chants.  A decent match between these guys.  I am also liking the fact that both Show and Miz are about to kill Cole at ringside for saying the truth, like true heels should.  I still think we'll see a face turn for Miz soon though.  I doubt it'll work because it is so easy to hate him but I can see him doing it.  This has become more than decent into a pretty good match.  It is a shame that WWE's storylines are so bad because the wrestling is pretty damn good.  Show walks out as Sheamus hits White Noise and it is time for a Brogue Kick and the victory for Sheamus!

Good grief Matt Striker is interviewing Show about his chances at Survivor Series.  Goodnight Matt I think and I was right!  Time for our first Raw rebound, this time it is the Brad Maddox stuff which I enjoyed.

Out next is R-Truth taking on Heath Slater.  I don't like either guy but I dig Little Jimmy.  Truth is really dominating this and is getting put into a program with US Champ so I am sure that Slater will win.  Miz just mocked Gungam style or whatever that thing is and he continues to become a good guy to me!  Slater has taken over and starts doing air guitar, seriously!  The guy has X-Pac heat from me, I just want him off my TV.  Jinder Mahal comes in and causes the DQ.

That is it guys.  Again the matches are backwards but I guess they want the ratings so they open with the big match.  Until next time......Abyssinia!





No comments: