2012/11/03

Saturday Morning Slam 11-3-12

Sorry I am late with this but I over slept this morning.  It is Brodus Clay and Cody Rhodes in our main event but first off is Sin Cara taking on the well known superstars....uggg Santino Marella is an announcer....really?  Anyway Sin Cara is taking on El Local.  I am about ready to shut off the commentary as Santino is HORRIBLE!  This match has been sloppy so far but that is common for Sin Cara and a lot of luchadors I hate to say.  Sin Cara picks up the win with a Swanton in a sloppy match but the kids love him so it makes sense.

They are going to talk about the holiday Day of the Dead and La Parka, the Chairman of WCW, this week in the From the Vault segment.  I dug La Parka and his cool strut/dance.  They also talk about "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera and Rey Misterio.  Rey of course gets more than a mention and they do a segment on some of his favorite masks.

Its time to get funky as Brodus Clay comes out.  I dig Brodus quite a bit, heck his theme music is my ringtone, but it should be Cody going over here.  Oh thank goodness Santino is gone and Dolph Ziggler has taken his place.  Brodus uses his power to throw around Cody.  I miss when Brodus would yell as he threw people around.  Surprisingly it has been all Brodus thus far.  Heath Slater with a don't do this at home segment and he is horrible.  Now we have Cody dancing and I think he was doing the dance from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.  Cody tried to jump Brodus while he danced and got a missile dropkick.  Cody gets a near falls with a school boy.  Thinking about it it isn't that big of a surprise that Brodus is in charge on a kids show but Cody is going to be in the main event at the Survivor Series but they give the win to a guy who hasn't been even close to a win.  Brodus with a HUGE win.  Brodus pulls a JYD and that is it for this week on Saturday Morning Slam.

Not a horrible show actually, the first one I've sat down and watch from start to finish.  I wish it was Matt Striker doing the announcing as I dig his announcing.  Also there is no way I would have booked Cody to lose.  Put someone else in that spot.  Hunico or someone like that, not someone like Cody how could be a superstar, no offense to Hunico.

Until next time this is the fat man signing off.





No comments: