2012/11/03

Upcoming Posts

I really don't know if anyone follows this blog anymore.  However I am going to be more active doing more pop culture type reviews and things of the type along with my random rants.  Somethings to expect:


  • Flesh and Bone book Review (15% through it)
  • I will be continuing with my wrestling reviews
  • I hope to be doing weekly new movie reviews
  • More older movie reviews with lots of zombie stuff most likely
  • Thinking about doing some podcast stuff like I did for a while a few years ago

If you've got friends who might be interested in my ramblings point them my way.  If you've got stuff you want to hear about from me let me know.  Movies you want me to talk about I'll hunt them down.  

Also if you're going to busy anything from Amazon I ask that you click the banner below first.  I get a small portion of your purchase.  Just an glimpse of what you'll see here in the future.  I am off to review Saturday Morning Slam right now so I'll be back in a few!

-The Fat Man





No comments: