2012/11/18

Saturday Morning Slam 11-10-12 review



I know I am late with this folks but I like to sleep late lately on Saturdays but here we go!  Later we will have Primo taking on The Great Khali but first we have the Prime Time Players, Titus O'Neil and Darren Young, taking on The Usos, Jay and Jimmy.  We also have Dolph Ziggler at ringside.  Oh no Jay just took Darren's hair pick!  Darren is almost in tears after Jay continues to mess up Darren's hair and brings in big Titus.  I've talked about my feelings on these two teams in the past.  I see dollar signs with Titus in the future.  This has been all comedy thus far, but that makes sense on a kids show.  We come back and we have some serious action and Jay is being worked on.  Wow the Usos with a big win here.  That surprises me a bit but I think the good guys win more often than not on this show and no one really sees it so it doesn't hurt the PTP.

We come back and John Cena thanks the troops and vets.  WWE does a great job with everything it does for the troops.  Bravo WWE!

Time to go to the video vault and look at the giants of WWE.  First up is The Great Khali followed by The Big Show who doesn't get the respect he deserves in my opinion.  Last up is the original giant, Andre the Giant.

Time for our main event, first up is Primo, with Epico but no Rosa Mendes sadly.  Guess she is not kid friendly!  This match is going to be ugly, may be even bowling shoe ugly.  I think I've been overusing that saying but that is because Khali has been on my TV WAY too much lately.  Epico is telling Primo to do a test of strength.  More comedy folks!  Primo got on the top rope and Khali threw him off into Epico.  Epico jumps up and starts acting like a monkey, I think, and Primo tries to ambush him.  Primo now tries for a bodyslam, tries a second time and Khali falls on him for the win.  Strangely the fans seem into him and his horrible dancing.  I bet the kids love it and that is what this show is all about!





No comments: