2012/11/24

Time for a random entry of randomness

First off I hope that everyone had a safe Thanksgiving.  Also hopefully no one is coming here to get their weekly dose of wrestling.  Because of the holiday I haven't seen Impact or Smackdown and probably won't watch them after reading other reviews.  Neither show did anything to make me want to watch them.

Okay on to the random stuff:

A kid at a Division 3 school recently scored 138 points in a basketball game.  Broke the previous record.  The big debate is if the coach should have stopped the scoring as they won by 75 points.  I say you go until the whistle blows and if you win by 1 or a 100 it doesn't matter.

I recently finished the video game "Dead Island" which was pretty good.  A little frustrating at a few points but a pretty cool story and I'm looking forward to the second game that is suppose to be in the works.

I sat with my family at Thanksgiving watching the Lions game.  I often laugh at sports fans because it is always their team getting screwed.  There was a bad call in the game that could have cost the Lions the game and all I heard from the family was how the Lions always get bad calls.  I am a firm believer that all teams get good and bad calls.  Look at the Patriots in 2007 and the catch that wasn't a catch that cost them the Superbowl.  That was bad but they had tons of calls that other teams would complain about go their way.  It all evens out at the end of the day.

I think I have a problem faithful reader, I think I am addicted to zombies.  Almost all my entertainment is zombies.  Most of the books I read are zombie fiction.  My favorite TV show right now is The Walking Dead.  Half my pod casts and most of my video games.  I don't know what it is about zombies that I like but there is something I dig about the genre.  I wish I knew what it was.

Anyway I suddenly realized it is 1 in the morning and I am tired so that is all at the moment.  Until next time this is the Fat Man saying....Abyssinia!

No comments: