2015/09/18

Zombie Massacre 2: Reich of the Dead...a movie review

I am back and better than ever and Mike Greenberg would say.  I have return for more rambling about who knows what!  This time I’m watching the flick Zombie Massacre 2: Reich of the Dead starring Andrew Harwood Mills, Dan van Husen and Aaron Stielstra.  “Set in the WWII it tells the story of a bunch of american soldiers fighting against a horde of zombies created by the Nazis using the prisoners of the camps... They have only one night to save their own lives but the enemy is stronger and stronger...”  Yeah its awesome and I can’t wait.  As of 9/18 this masterpiece has a 2.8 over on IMDB.  Enough of the preliminaries lets get to the main event!
  • ·      Nazi and zombies?  Hitler did love the occult they say
  • ·      Have I seen this before?  I’m getting flashbacks...my god am I rewatching bad movies?
  • ·      Those Nazi literarily stood there as they got shot.  No wonder they lost the war!
  • ·      Already the acting is bad.  I’m not sure what that accent is...Scottish perhaps?  Irish? 
  • ·      Wait...was that Italian?
  • ·      Oh man, did he really just put his gun down?  That is just saying I’m about to get attacked by a zombie
  • ·      Good grief this dialog is awful!
  • ·      Was that a sarcastic good job?  I honestly can’t tell with that guy
  • ·      Wow, these guys are awful, are they actually the best people who auditioned?
  • ·      Where did the smoke come from?  Or is it fog?  Nope middle of the day so probably smoke
  • ·      I think Aaron Stielstra is the worst actor I’ve seen and I’ve watched
  • ·      The best part of this flick has been the voice over at the start, 30 minutes in and well the rest was not good
  • ·      Where is all that damn smoke coming from? 
  • ·      Wait....was that zombie crying?  There is no crying when you’re a zombie!
  • ·      Oh wait is this the boy in the striped pajamas?  Okay that was a horrible joke and I should be ashamed of myself
  • ·      There are more then the three that they showed?  I’m confused
  • ·      Why are the zombies even reacting to the body shots when the one didn’t getting stabbed
  • ·      I will say this horrible thing is moving surprisingly fast, I am half way through but good grief another 45 minutes is going to be rough
  • ·      Dear lord this Aaron guy has me wishing for Nicky Cage to be in this flick. 
  • ·      Wish I hadn’t noticed the time, it is just crawling by now
  • ·      What the hell was that sudden POV shot? 
  • ·      What was that?  A mine?  A mortar? 
  • ·      Dear lord his acting has actually got worse!  HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!
  • o   I don’t think I’ve attacked an actor like this before but well he is actually dragging down what is already a bad flick so sorry not sorry
  • ·      Is that Maggie from the Walking Dead? 
  • ·      “Who are you?  I’m Erin thank you for helping me. “ Yep that is an actual line.  Awesome
  • ·      “Maggie” looks a little like a zombie already, get that girl a sandwich or better makeup!
  • ·      She looks really familiar, I think she just has one of those faces.  You know the “bit part actress face”.  Not ugly but not TOO pretty as to upstage the “hot” star
  • ·      I am really confused as to what is happening in this flick right now



I have no idea what I just watched.  That was the worse movie I think I’ve ever seen!  It was...was...shit.  I can’t say anything good about this flick.  If you want pure horrible check this flick out.  I’m done and need to go watch something good to clear mind!

No comments: