2015/09/29

Gotham Episode 2: Knock, Knock

Hello again and I am back.  This time with my review of Gotham Season 2 Episode 2:  Knock, Knock.  You can catch up on Gotham at my Amazon Store here.  The description for this weeks episode is "Gordon investigates the inmate escape from Arkham Asylum while Galavan plots his next move. Bruce's quest to unlock the secrets of his father's office leads him to an old family friend." Lets go watch!

  • I'm going to miss the old Commish, really enjoyed him
  • I find the actress playing Barbara extremely attractive
  • Why does the Mayor have random box on her head?
  • Blood AND fire?  
  • "Joker" is interesting
  • The phrase you're looking for is "YOU'RE FIRED", that is what you should say Bruce
  • NAILED IT
  • Cameron Monaghan is fantastic!
  • Greenwood reminds me of Booger from Revenge of the Nerds
  • Nygma/Gollum is interesting.  I wonder where they'll end up going with the character
  • Well that was anticlimatic
  • This is kind of awkward, meeting at the train station and all
  • Is Alfred hitting on Lucius?
  • Sunshine? That is one my favorite things to say.  I am suddenly a huge fan of Alfred
  • I feel like this episode should be over yet we have 1/3 or so left, interesting.  Not sure if that is good or bad
  • Jim, you're smarter then this
  • Again I wonder if we're seeing the beginnings of Harley Quinn
  • The body count is really something thus far, I am liking this group of bad guys
  • Harvey?
  • What is with that reporters hair?
Well that was something wasn't it!  I'll admit when we saw Jerome last year I wasn't happy.  I thought he was a weak character that didn't fit the mythos of Joker.  I hoped it wasn't him and only a red herring.  Now I'm glad because they've done a great job of making him what I want out of the "Joker".  That is a real life version of the animated version.  He has great facial expressions that mix Heath Slater and the cartoon.  His deliver is also a great mix.  A big fan here!  I also like the slow burn with Nygma.  Overall I've liked both episodes thus far.  My hope is that we don't suffer from multiple breaks like we did last season.  Until next time, Abyssinia! 

No comments: