2015/09/13

Fear the Walking Dead Episode #3

We are almost half way through the first season of this spin off.  I enjoyed the second episode much more then the first but there were some plot holes in the second episode.  Lets see what episode 3 gives us.

  • Kids sure don't listen to their parents in the Walking Dead world!
  • I'm still confused on if the car they showed at the end of last episode was the neighbor or Matt's parents.  I think it was Matt's but not sure
  • Ah yes, the idea that rioters destroy just to destroy...and sadly it is true!
  • Again just glimpses of the undead, I like that idea
  • Monopoly?  Really?  
  • Wow Alicia is strangely excited for the game!
  • Strange, I thought the barbershop people had someone/something hidden in the shop but I guess not
  • Yeah the hospital is never a good place to go in an emergency, everyone knows that!
  • Why does the power grid always go down so fast?  
  • Awesome shot there!
  • Did he leave the back door open?
  • For going through withdrawals Nick sure is lucid and doing well
  • Oh no, not the dog!  
  • A Doctor Who commercial during Fear the Walking Dead? Fandoms collide!
  • Into the Badlands look like it might be cool
  • Goodbye Travis, you're about to be zombie food
  • Its only been a half hour?  Seems much longer....not sure if that is good or bad
  • uggg, stupid POV shot
  • Shouldn't have gone back 
  • That was AWESOME!
  • Don't use guns however, guns are loud
  • Yeah that maze would be hell
  • She broke his nose?  Damn girl!  Oh I guess not
  • Waiting? I'm not sure which idea is good.  To stay or to go.  Neither is a good idea actually
  • Ah yes, the debate of stay in a group or go alone
  • bloody bounce house...nice
  • Goodbye Patrick...wait...what?
  • Well shit the military will solve everything, this is a short series
  • What is the barber hiding?

Well that was an odd ending.  I am not sure what i thought about this episode.  A lot happened yet nothing happened.  It went by quick yet seemed to go on for ever.  The military showing up was not what I expected.  I feel like it is ramping up and think next week or the week after we're going to have a moment like when the camp is attacked in Season 1 of the Walking Dead.  I'm excited!

No comments: