2015/09/22

Gotham Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Gotham is back boys and girls.  I am a big fan of the show and I will be "live" blogging my thoughts as I watched the show.  The show is a great character driven show with great acting.  If you haven't see the show catch up on season 1!
  • Great opening music!
  • It is nice to see Barbara wasn’t a throw away season 1 character
  • Why is Jim back in blues?  Wasn’t he going to be Captain or something last season?
  • Really?  Golem much there Nygma!
  • Although he is REALLY good at it, wow, he even looks different, impressive
  • Wait?  No Harvey?  Well forget this show then
  • Did that guy just burp out a blue dragon? 
  • I like the actor playing Loeb
  • Interesting that Jerome is back already
  • Wait?  Selena is with Penguin now?  I feel like I missed an entire episode...did I?
  • How great is Penguin?
  • HARVEY! 
  • Bruce Wayne is very strange as a child
  • I take that back, he just takes strange, he is very smart for a youngling
  • Jim is dressed really nicely for a honest cop!
  • Are you sure Jim doesn’t become Batman?
  • Wait....why with the running mounted camera, never do that!
  • Is Butchy back to normal?
  • Wow.  Barbara has really gone off the deep end and I like it
  • I don’t think that guard will be helping much
  • Penguin, I really like your style
  • Wow, that low note was excellent!
  • Theo Galavan, that is a super villain for sure!
  • Zaardon is pretty cool
  • Tabitha looks quite a bit like Martha from Doctor Who.  It isn't but she could have played the part
  • I didn't like Jerome last season but he is growing on me already this season
  • Hope there wasn't anything fragile in there!  Look it up, its Italian
  • Worst. Batcomputer. Ever

Well that was interesting.  It obviously set up the season well.  We'll see Jim back against the bad guys while running from what he did to get there.  Penguin will be looming over him time and again. We have Bruce training to be Batman perhaps...but I really think we'll see Jim become Batman first, just a feeling I have.  You have this super team of people....wait....do you think Barbara is going to become Harley?  Nah....maybe....if they use something to turn Jerome and Barbara into Joker and Harley.  She does have a Harley vibe a bit.  It'll be interesting to see where they go with Golem...er....Nygma this season as well.  I like that for the most part it is a slow burn with these characters.  I hope we get more Harvey as he was my favorite character from season 1.  Plus we have Michael Chiklis showing up in a few episodes.  Could Vic Mackey live?   Oh man I'm excited. Throw in some Arrow, Flash, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Agent Carter and Supergirl and there is a lot of good superhero stuff on TV right now!

No comments: