2015/09/20

Fear the Walking Dead Episode 4: A Review

It is time for Episode 4 of the series.  While I was harsh to start with I am picking up faith in the series and the introduction of the military ramps things up quite a bit.  It will be interesting to see where they go with this.  I am split screening this episode with WWE Night of Champions so I might be slightly distracted!  But it time to "Fear the Walking Dead"!

  • As I watch the end of last weeks I wonder if that plane is the rumored plane that has infected on it.  Rumor has it we'll see an outbreak on a plane at some point during the series
  • I wonder if we'll see Matt or Tobias again
  • Wouldn't the military help the old lady with the broken/crushed foot?
  • It is interesting that this safe zone is similar to what they did in World War Z
  • They really like the random weird camera shots in this show
  • I would think the military would be against Chris doing stuff like that
  • What is up with the ponchos?
  • Really flirting?  Really?
  • Wow this guy in charge is a jerk and snake oil salesmen
  • I don't think I'd go back into that weird garden maze thing...ever
  • I am really starting to like the Travis character.  As much as I'd like to say I'd be a bad ass I'd be more like him.  Trusting that things will work their way out and leading others with hope like Travis is
  • I hate wind chimes
  • And Hector is going to end up contaminating the safe zone thanks to Nick I believe
  • Really?  Ignoring his post for some tail?  That will get people killed soldier!
  • Oh wow, that line was smooth!  
  • Oh shit is she using him for medicine?  Awesome!
  • This is why safe zones don't work people, stupid people like Doug and Madison!  I expected better of one of my bearded brethren!
  • Get your shit together Grimes!
  • What is with leaders and golf in the Walking Dead shows?
  • This leader is the other reason that safe zones don't work
  • Remember what I said about Madison....yep!
  • I don't need to see the needles....I hate needles...seriously hate them
  • Ah yes anti government propaganda
  • Their is an obsession with things happening quickly 
  • Still hate wind chimes
  • Is she going to bitch slap him?
  • And like that we've seen the last of those people
  • I am really interested in knowing where this is going now.  It isn't about the zombies boys and girls, remember that
  • Susan was right, it is over due
Well that is interesting.  No dead in the entire episode is an interesting approach.  As I said above, it isn't about the dead it is about the walking dead, the survivors.  Also I love that this is what the government, in my opinion, would try and rightfully so.  I also believe this is how the general public would respond.  That is one thing I like about the Walking Dead universe, I find that for the most part it is very good representation of how we'd respond.  I think we all know that the hospital will fall because people will die and they're all infected.  We also know that the safe zone will fall because...well humanity is stupid.  I am just interested in seeing the fallout of it all!

No comments: