2015/09/27

Fear the Walking Dead Episode Episode 5

What is the military up to?  Was that a gun shot saw at the end of last episode?  What is being hidden beyond the fence?  Were those innocent bodies seen by Madison?  Let's see what we found out tonight in episode 5 of 6 this season!  Enough of my talking and lets get to the Dead!

  • Watching the last 10 minutes of last weeks episode and Madison smacks the shit out of Nick.  It...is...awesome!
  • For the record I am slightly drunk this week so this should be fun for everyone involved!
  • Remember when Nick was a little bitch?  Yeah, he ain't gonna make it in a military hospital prison like my Beth did.  I miss Beth...
  • Did Travis see gunshot or flash light bursts last week?  Its hard to tell.  I think flashlight but my coworkers think gunshots.  You can't hear gunshots but its hard to tell
  • Who is this guy?  Obviously a plant in the prison
  • Don't trust this guy Doug (or whatever your name is)
  • Is he implying what I think he is implying?  Always Sunny would be proud
  • She had a shit ton of bottles to throw!
  • I wonder if the real military would splinter like the seem to be
  • Moyers is an asshole, even by my standards!
  • Travis could easily become a Governor type character with just a little push
  • I really like Travis.  You can't lose your humanity in situations like this
  • Shit, the hospital is the LAST place I'd want to be
  • I wonder if Madison has/had a drug/alcohol problem like her son
  • And if the power goes out as I go looking into a noise I stop looking into the noise
  • Are they torturing a military man?  
  • 20 Minutes in and already the second commercial break?  Not cool
  • The first episode of Scream Queens was not good.  I hope it picks up steam!
  • Second commercial break already?  Thanks AMC!  
  • Fuck you T-Mobile, you suck!
  • Soon?  Really?  That is your best answer?
  • This is the worst plan in the history of plans Mister Barber man!
  • Madison, you know that soldier is going to be hurt...very badly!
  • Moyers is really good at what he does.  Silver tongued devil
  • Travis better not trust anything Moyer says.  I wouldn't trust him if he said the sun would come up in the morning
  • They obviously didn't train this soldier to hold up against torture!
  • Points?
  • Oh I get it, get Travis's hands dirty.  Brilliant for a grunt!
  • Wait...Travis is more then he seems isn't he
  • Goodbye Kimberly
  • SHOT HIM IN THE FACE!  DO IT!  
  • A loud Humvee probably isn't the best way to sneak up guys
  • Torture doesn't give you reliable information Barber man
  • I don't trust this man in a suit who got Doug removed, he is a plant
  • Or I'm too quick not to trust people
  • I don't trust this barber man.  He is more than a barber
  • Who cares about "The Walk"  I only care about "Fear the Walking Dead" damn it!
  • Oh she isn't waking up Liza
  • Is Alicia losing it?  I don't trust her mental status
  • A grunt like this wouldn't know this information.  He wouldn't know shit till it was time.  
  • Still don't trust suit man
  • Griselda is going to kill you all!  SHOT HER IN THE FACE!
  • DO IT LIZA!
  • Interesting, the Military knows 10 or so days in but the CDC doesn't 35 days in (or so, hard to tell in TV time)
  • Stay away barber man, you can't torture the dead....
I don't know where they're going in the season finale next week which is a good thing.  Everyone in this series has more then surpassed my expectations.  The writing has as well.  I'm excited to see where it goes.  Will they get to the hospital?  Will they save Nick from tuxedo man?  I will be watching next week...will you?  Until next time...abyssinia!

No comments: