2015/09/19

Doctor Who: The Magician's Apprentice....my thoughts


He is back, the Doctor returned today.  Below are my thoughts as I watched this weeks episode.
  • I think you're going to need something a little more then your bow and arrow against that plane but I could be wrong
  • Did I get the wrong show?  I think this is Tremors 17
  • Was that an eye in that hand?  CREEPY!
  • Bookshop, war, having worked in a bookshop sometimes they are the same thing
  • Your name is what?  Well that was unexpected.  I'm sorry but your expected survival is no 0 out of 1000, sorry about that.  But well we all know the Doctor won't say that!
  • A headless monk....nope
  • IS THAT A JUDOON?!  YES!  I LOVE THE JUDOON!
  • There is never one last time when it comes to bad guys & Doctor Who
  • Why can we see Clara's breath?
  • Sadly we already know she isn't dead, which basically ruined that whole segment.  THANKS A LOT INTERNET!
  • Gross, pigeons
  • You're his friend?  Really?
  • Wait....is this the same Missy as the one that made out with the Doctor....and brought the Doctor and Clara together?  
  • Clara still has her Vortex Manipulator?  
  • I knew the guy in Fury Road looked familiar!  IT WAS THE DOCTOR!  He looked good in long red underwear
  • The Doctor has changed....I don't like it
  • Never trust a hug....
  • I really don't like Missy
  • Well that was unsettling
  • Now that is the Doctor I like
  • Did Missy suddenly change her accent permanently?
  • Is Clara the Master/Mistress and not know it?
  • Wait...the Doctor did that?  Exactly what I would have done....oh Doctor....what did you do?
  • So far this episode is all over the place and confuses me...which is a good thing
  • I miss John Simm
  • Yes #4 I could....I'd like to think....but probably not
  • Uggg, the Power Rangers are back.  Boo!
  • Yeah, that probably happened, all those that believe it stand on your head
  • Clara is going to be making souffle soon
Well....that was interesting.  I hate multiple part episodes because now I have to wait till next week. Now unfortunately we know that Clara is going away but we also know that at some point in her timeline she is a Dalek...or some version of Clara is.  We also know that Missy didn't/doesn't die.  We see during the "next week" part that the Doctor goes back and is going to try and save Devros.  But obviously they can't stop the Daleks from happening because that would change everything including time locked things like the Time War.  I also realize I'm putting way too much thought into this! Overall I enjoyed the episode but I'm going to reserve complete judgment until I get the complete story.  

No comments: