2015/10/31

Doctor Who returns in The Zygon Invasion



The Doctor returns this week in the Zygon Invasion.  "The fragile peace between the Humans and the Zygons is on a knife edge. Tensions run high as factions within the Zygon community seek to incite violent action against Humans. Called in by UNIT, the Doctor and Clara fight to bring he situation under control. But one question remains: Where on Earth is Osgood?"  I am not looking forward to this episode because I don't really care about the Osgood character (sorry Ingrid Oliver, you are a wonderful actress on the show!).  However it is the Doctor and Clara in the TARDIS so enough jibber jabber and lets go fight off some suction cup monsters on Halloween!

  • Nice flash back to remind people
  • I wonder if we'll find out which Osgood died....and I think we just did...maybe
  • Wait...they can shoot electricity now?
  • Oh Doctor....
  • I like the Clara theme!
  • I don't trust that kid at all!  I bet he is quite...blobby
  • That makes sense, I never trusted the Brits!
  • I think the Doctor does want to be alone with it!
  • I already like this storyline
  • Truth or Consequences is a town and the home of one Cactus Jack
  • Are you sure Kate isn't American what with her love of bombing things
  • Well that is just gross!  Like Ghostbusters 2 slime
  • I want to be President of the World!  It is like a dream come true
  • No British AND no Dogs...tough town
  • Do these people not watch horror movies?  NEVER SAY HELLO!
  • This is good!
  • Always re-writing the rules
  • This episode seems long in a good way.  Lots of stuff has happened
  • Oh good grief...it is a giant set up!  Doctor....how could you fall for this!
  • OH SHIT!
  • The Doctor is going to be PISSED!
  • Oh Kate....
  • Oh Doctor....
Well that is it.  The end of Doctor Who, I don't think he can regenerate from being blown up.  He isn't Wolverine and shit!

Well I liked this episode...A LOT!  Between the performances, which were awesome.  Evil Clara was perfect.  The reveal was perfect and I am disappointed in myself that I didn't see it coming.  The storyline of the Zygons wanting to take over the world is great.  

I liked the horror aspect of it as well.  I don't have a lot to say other then it was a really good episode and I want to see next weeks episode badly!

No comments: