2015/10/14

Gotham Season 2 Episode 4: Strike Force



I am back boys and girls, this time with the next episode of Gotham!  This time "Barnes forms a task force with help from Gordon; Penguin is kept busy trying to fulfill a favor for Galavan; and Nygma asks Kringle out on a date."  Who is Barnes...I guess we find out!  And away we go!...
  • Still no happy about Jerome being gone already
  • Did I turn on The Warriors?
  • Butch is back!  AWESOME!
  • VIC MACKEY!  He is the new boss?  He is Barnes?  Awesome!
  • Wait...he is a good cop?  Weird...
  • I bet Harvey is regretting his decision to come back
  • Why is he being so up front with Penguin
  • Why would Theo stop the Maniax and then go to Penguin
  • Someone will be sleeping with the Fishes...see what I did there
  • Now did I turn on the Police Academy?  Where is Hightower?
  • How great is Butch!
  • Pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to tell the cops who did it
  • Those kids have some stupid hair cuts....and the hair comments are back
  • Damn Alfred!
  • Them is some WHITE shoes!
  • What is he going to do with his clothes?
  • Gollum is back....I mean Nygma
  • Nygma has a five head!
  • I like Barnes already
  • Oh Theo, you know exactly how to play people
  • Kringles hair is weird...more hair comments!
  • Oh man Victor is back!  You don't mess with him!
  • Jim, I think your past is catching up with you
  • How did the best shot in the Academy constantly miss?
  • Nygma, you dog!
  • Worlds are colliding boys and girls
Well that pretty much set up the rest of the season doesn't it.  The Strike Force vs. Penguin vs. Team Theo.  Where will the cards fall?  I'm intrigued to say the least.  I like the direction and the writing is good, although the initial exchange between Barnes and Gordon was a bit cliche.  

Overall even if I hate Jerome being gone I am still enjoying each episode.  I also like the inclusion of Bruce this season.  It doesn't seem as forced as last season.  

I give it a 7 out of 10.  Until next time, Abyssinia!

No comments: