2015/10/04

Fear the Walking Dead: Season Finale

The season is over already?  Hard to believe isn't it.  We have Season 6 of the Walking Dead to look forward to but tonight it is about Fear.  I grew to like the show more and more as the season went on. Like any show it took it a while for the writers to find the characters.  The show has been more character driven but I think that has been a bit of a bad thing because I still don't find myself caring about the characters like we should.  I find I relate to Travis the most because I believe he is the best written and Alicia isn't that far off.  I struggle to relate to her but I believe she is realistic.  The rest not so much.  I'm interested in seeing where the season ends.  But enough waiting....lets Fear the Walking Dead!
  • We haven't seen any of the main characters die yet, will we tonight?
  • Both Travis and Madison are on Talking Dead after, will either face the TD curse?
  • How are the chains/doors holding with that many trying to get out?  
  • I mean they look like wooden doors to me, given enough time I'd think they'd break
  • Use it?  Are they honestly thinking about releasing the dead?  GOOD GOD THAT IS A HORRIBLE IDEA!
  • How are they going to get out of the "compound"?
  • I have a bad feeling for Travis.  Good people don't survive in the Walking Dead Universe
  • Oh well that was easier hen I thought
  • They did it?  THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!  GOOD GOD!
  • New Paranormal Activity?  YES PLEASE!
  • Yeah Travis is going to die tonight I believe
  • I don't trust this suit guy
  • He does have a really nice tie on however
  • They are coming....
  • Oh she is going to take care of the patients...with that bolt gun thing
  • How are the dead not in the parking ramp?  They got in why can't the dead?
  • Gotta know when to fight and when not to
  • Going semi or full auto is a horrible idea isn't it?  Shouldn't they be more relaxed and not waste bullets?  I know easier said then done
  • DAMN!
  • All those lives for an ex wife and addict?  
  • They're inside already?  
  • More chaos, dear lord what are they thinking?
  • Shit flickering lights, that is like the music playing in a Jason flick
  • They couldn't shut the door?  How can they be this bad at this?!
  • CALLED IT!
  • They call that Z-Shock
  • Home on the Water?  A house boat?
  • Damn its light out?  How long did this rescue take?  
  • The soldiers won?  They're hardcore!  Or is that what is left of the patients who turned.  Oh yeah, that is what it is.  
  • Well that isn't what I expected at all
  • That is a strangely clear road for LA
  • Looks like the military actually did a decent job of clearing the city out
  • Who is suit guy?  That is a DAMN nice house.  Shouldn't it be looted?  It is LA after all
  • I strangely want to see Scouts vs. Zombies
  • This seems like too happy of an ending....
  • Is Abigail a boat?
  • There we go, I knew it was too happy of an ending
  • I love this song!  It was used on an episode of Chuck and it worked there as well
  • Much like the Doctor and Devros Travis is asking himself if he is a good man right now
There we go.  We leave the season with everyone at Strands house waiting to go to Abigail, but what will that do?  How will they survive out at sea?  

The season is over and I give it an 8/10.  It started slow but man did it pick up.  A great finale episode.  The cast has a great chemistry.  

I don't have much to complain about really.  It felt very real which is what they are talking about on the Talking Dead.  My biggest complaint was that Madison went too quickly to the dark side and ready to kill.  

Overall I am excited to see where they go with such a show.  We are weeks from when Rick wakes up and the dead are still fresh.  I can't wait to see this and lets not forget we get Flight 462 each week to continue those early days.

My biggest questions is what will this do to Travis?  Will it break him?  Something very much like this is what turned the Governor into the Governor.  Will he end up asking everyone to call him Mr. Mayor?

Thanks for reading and I'll be back every Sunday for The Walking Dead as well.  Enjoy everyone and until next time....abyssinia!

No comments: