2015/10/02

Flight of the Living Dead: A movie review



Hello again boys and girls, I am back for yet another movie review.  With it being October I am going to do mostly horror movies!  This time it is Flight of the Living Dead.  Over on IMDB it has a 5.2 as of 10/2.  "On a routine red eye flight from Los Angeles to Paris, a renegade group of scientists has smuggled aboard a container holding a fellow scientist infected with a deadly genetically engineered virus which reanimates the dead. While the 747 crosses through violent thunderstorm, and no place to land, the flesh-eating zombies quickly spread the virus, infecting passengers and crew, the few survivors must fight for their lives stranded in the air with no way out."  It stars David Chisum, Kristen Kerr and Kevin J. O'Connor.  Lets go fill our bellies with undead fun!

  • I feel like I'm watching a cheap James Bond film with this opening song.  I wonder if Adele did it?
  • Damn, nice plane.
  • Wow...be a bitch much sunshine?
  • Special Cargo?
  • The pilot is retiring?  That is like a cop saying he has one week left on the job
  • I like Kevin J. O'Connor (Frank).  Always have since I saw him in the Mummy and Deep Rising
  • An interesting cast 
  • I wouldn't think leaning on an exit door is a good thing
  • They've done a decent job of making me hate most of the people and wanting to see them eaten.  What?  That wasn't their point?  Weird.
  • This is the reason I hate flying
  • Doctor Bennett?  That sounds nice...
  • Malaria that causes zombies?  Yeah this is why I don't go outside or travel
  • How does shooting an automatic weapon in the hull of a plane seem like a good idea?  That has to be an American down there
  • Wow...really?  These two are horrible people.  Its a plane full of horrible people
  • Even without the zombies this movie scares me I hate the idea of flying
  • CAT FIGHT!  CAT FIGHT!
  • 1/3 of the way through and no zombies yet really.  Interesting suspense build though
  • He isn't going to get far on the plane, unless of course he hid a parachute....in the cargo hull
  • Apparently they don't want anyone getting into cargo hull, going through an air vent and what not
  • One more button and that flight attendant would be out of uniform
  • You're not going to close that hatch?  You know the one that could stop the flesh eating monsters up
  • However I'd change your shirt first, being covered in blood and all
  • Is there a worse place to crawl into during a zombie outbreak?  I thought the maze thing in Fear the Walking Dead was bad
  • JUMP SCARE!
  • And the dying begins
  • Guns on a plane are a horrible idea!  
  • Three more bites...they are multiplying boys and girls...like they do
  • This should be called Plane Ride to Hell
  • Well that was pretty damn awesome!
  • This sure picked up suddenly
  • The special effects aren't bad in this flick, just the right amount of gore, although I don't like the drool, that is gross
  • COCK SHOT!
  • I find this to be extremely "realistic" if there was an outbreak.  It would spread this quickly and people would be this stupid and crazy if people started eating each other
  • Aren't they kind of spreading the infection all over the countryside?
  • This is how we get zombies boys and girls!
Well that wasn't bad.  I was expecting a train wreck but it wasn't.  The acting was decent.  The special effects decent.  Everything was decent.  I give it a 6/10.  I wish I had more to say but there isn't really. Average to slightly above.  If you can find a copy check it out.  Click here to go to my Amazon store where you can pick it up or anything like the great horror game Until Dawn.  

Until next time, enjoy and anything you want me to review or watch let me know.  Abyssinia!

No comments: