2015/10/09

Presidents Day: A movie Review



Hello again boys and girls!  I have been on the look out for horror movies since it is October.  I found this flick.  Presidents Day!  "A high school election turns deadly when a homicidal maniac dressed like Abe Lincoln starts killing off candidates."  How could I not want to check this flick out!  It stars Bennie Mack McCoy IV, Lizzy Denning and Nicolette le Faye.  As for 10/9 it has a 5.2/10 over on IMDB.
  • Did he just say George Washington made him so hot?
  • Less then a minute in and we've got nudity?  
  • Wow the acting in this flick is...um....horrible
  • Chelsea has to be/or looks to be 30
  • This flick is screaming independent film
  • What the hell is the point of this scene?  Oh to make me think its the fat wheezing janitor?
  • I have no idea what the kid said...was that the best take?  Who edited this film?
  • Hello Ms. Heath!
  • Was that flirting with bow tie teacher guy?  If so that was horrible
  • Is that kid wearing two polo shirts?  Was that cool in 2010?
  • Who uses a flat spatula for spaghetti?  
  • What is with the weird surfer type music version of when the Saints go Marching in...or I think that is what it is
  • Good grief, I'd roll my eyes too my gothic sister
  • Wait it will melt flesh but won't burn hair?  That is weird
  • Is that wine in the school gym?
  • Wait.. you're going to go through the house to the room but first throw stones at the window? Why not just knock on the door?
  • This movie is horrible.  
  • Another half hour of this...I don't know if I'll make it
I made it but it was awful.  I honestly don't have anything good to say about this flick.  Nothing.  I mean I could say the few brief shots of nudity was nice but it was ruined by the bad acting!  Do NOT watch this film unless you want to see a bad bad movie.  I mean if you truly like bad bad movies this is one for the list.  It is awful  1/10 boys and girls.  Do not watch it...but if you do want to see it go buy it on my amazon store!  But seriously it is awful.  Avoid it!

No comments: