2015/10/18

The Walking Dead: JSS: A Review



Episode 2 of the Season 6 is here and it is titled JSS.  The description on IMDB kind of ruins the episode so I won't put it here but there is hope that Carl dies!  Last week Rick's "awesome" nearly got Glenn, Heath and Nick killed.  Carter did get killed.  Then a mystery horn blew and a quarry full of walkers are now headed toward Carl, Maggie, Carol and the rest of Alexandria.  My guess is baby Judith is going to pull a Kirby and suck all the bad guys in and eat them.  It is because baby Judith is FAT!  A FAT FAT BABY!  Okay enough with my obviously joking (mostly joking) ideas of what is to come, lets get to episode 2...JSS!

  • To start off on a sexist comment, did they leave all of the women back in Alexandria?  Well ladies and Carl
  • Wait, why isn't THIS flashback in black and white?
  • What is JSS?  
  • How is a turtle still alive?  They should be like Unicorn!
  • Oh turtle....
  • She looks like a walker the way she is feeding
  • I don't trust Enid...
  • This is a flash back to the quarry season in Season 1 almost
  • Uggg, I hate Carol almost as much as Carl, such a bitch
  • Where is Aaron and his boyfriend in all of this?
  • Deanna is hard to look at, she is quite weathered
  • SWEET ASS GAME ROOM!  All Eugene's are practical....and a game room is practical!
  • They have a video baby monitor?  What kind of end of the world is this?
  • OH SHIT!  Smoking does get you killed!
  • DROP AND ROLL!!
  • Did she just say that is how we were able to....?  DON'T TRUST HER CARL!
  • Did they capture someone?  
  • Why didn't Carol try to save her?  And how did the lookouts not see any of these people?
  • Oh that is the horn...it wasn't on purpose
  • Why isn't Aaron and company out fighting
  • MORGAN!
  • Is that Luke Harper?  
  • I don't get the chopping up thing
  • How dumb are you Carl?  
  • Are all teenagers morons in the Apocalypse?
  • Motherly instinct?
  • The outbreak must be pre-2001 as that lady has knitting needles on the plane (Fear the Walking Dead Flight whatever comment)
  • That is why I like Morgan, he still has humanity
  • Ugg, really?  Blood splatter on the camera?  
  • Chaos due to fear
  • Is it fair to say all of this is Rick's fault with his stupid ass plan?
  • Kevin Smith on Talking Dead, yes please!  He is one of the better guests
  • Is Carol waiting for her to turn?
  • Is it that easy to stab someone through the head?  
  • Aren't those Aaron's pictures?
  • Was that his backpack?
  • Story sync confirmed it was Aaron's backpack...from when they were trapped in the car.  So I guess Aaron and Rick share the blame
  • OH NO!  NO NO NO!  Morgan be careful....Oh not what I thought was going to happen
  • How did Morgan get back so quickly?
WOW!  Good grief did you see that?  That was a great episode!  One of my favorite episodes!  Once the episode started with the random killing from the Wolves it was nonstop awesome.  

I don't have a lot of complaints this season. There was no lapses in logic from what the show has done in the past.  Perfect mix of action and storytelling.  

I think it will be interesting to see where this goes.  I don't trust Edin at all, I think she is with the Wolves.  Carol's secret is out now...well maybe...a lot of the people are dead.  The towns people still have no idea thousands of walkers are heading their way.  They are in a lot of trouble.  I blame Rick and Aaron for ALL of this.  

Wait....did Kevin Smith just tell me what JSS means?  Just Survive Somehow?  How did he know that?  Oh...the note...how did I miss that?  I failed when I missed that.  LOVE THE EPISODE!

No comments: