2015/10/11

Doctor Who: Before the Flood: A Review


Its time to go 

  • And I am doing what The Doctor told me, googling the Bootstrap Paradox
  • I feel like there is a lot of Bootstrap Paradox issues in Doctor Who
  • Is his guitar sonic like his glasses do you think?
  • Do you think O'Donnell is the next companion?  I kind of like her
  • Was that an Auton?  
  • The ghost effect is pretty cool
  • Who knew facetime was so important
  • Again, I wonder if O'Donnell is the next companion, I like her!
  • No I don't think it was an Auton, just dummies, but I don't trust dummies anymore.  Thank you Doctor Who!
  • Really?  Well that sucks.  
  • I think Bennett should have punched the Doctor
  • That damn bell again?  That bell does nothing good
  • Why haven't we figured out why the Doctor looks like the guy from the Fires of Pompeii
  • I like these soldiers, they are honest and say what they want
  • Oh no, its not just the ghosts you have to fear Lunn
  • Awesome voice for the Fisher King!
  • Is she part bat?
  • The Fisher King is pretty bad ass looking
Hmmm, I'm not sure what to think of this episode.  I am very disappointed that O'Donnell died.  I really liked her character, more than the fan favorite Osgood.  I do like that the Doctor used the rules to his advantage.  I am also liking the Clara and Doctor dynamic more and more.  Overall I enjoyed the episode but not as much as the first half.  I am not sure about next weeks episode but I'll be checking it out!

No comments: