2015/10/03

Smosh: The Movie...or as I call it the Worst Movie Ever

      Howdy everyone, I'm back and this time I'm watching a true horror movie.  Smosh:  The Movie.  A coworker who knows my love of bad movie suggested it.  I watched two minutes on Youtube and dear lord this is going to a horrible...what I do for you my faithful readers.  You better all go to my Amazon store and buy something because i need money for therapy after watching this.  Over on IMDB this movie has a 4.6 as of 10/3.
      • AwesomeTV films....I doubt this is going to be very awesomeI want to punch the guy in the pizza car, I mean kill...yeah kill
      • How much money did they pay Steve Austin for this?  He should be ashamed
      • Good grief, how do these guys have millions of followers on Youtube?
      • When did I film this movie?  I don’t remember being a pith helmet wearing mailman
      • I am not drunk enough for this flick
      • Free tacos but in formal wear?  What?  Oh probably walking tacos
      • I am thinking about his instead of the film...because it is awful
      • Michael Ian Black is the best part of this show thus far...and what does that say?
      • That fake video is better then this real one
      • Diri?  Really?
      • I wish it was a real bear attack video and I was in it to end my punishment
      • I also wish that gorilla with a chainsaw was killing me
      • Or that I was really the mailman in this movie so I could punch this bitch in the face
      • Who the fuck is Jenna Marbles?
      • I wish Stone Cold would give this guy the Stunner...over and over again.  I'd enjoy that
      • STACK OF DIMES SHE CALLS HER NECK!  
      • STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD
      • How am I still watching this?  
      • There is still another 30 minutes of this?  I assume this is what hell is like
      • Why hasn't he used the Stunner yet?  How did they miss that joke?
      • Did that fake bear just bite Michael Ian Blacks dick?
      • Hetero Life partner?  Steal much!  
      • Oh going into YouTube changed history....yeah...that makes sense
      • How much rum did I drink?
      • I didn't think it could get worse...then the tuxedo scene came
      Good grief that was the worst piece of shit I've ever watched.  I've watched 3 Headed Shark Attack, Left Behind, The Room and One Eyed Monster.  The ONLY good thing I can say is that these guys found something people would watch and did it.  They have something like 20 million followers on YouTube.  So I give them that...and it also shows how far our society has fallen. WORSE...MOVIE...EVER!  Do not watch this.  I give it a 1 out of 10 only because I can't give it a zero over on IMDB.

      No comments: