2015/10/06

Gotham: The Last Laugh Review


I am back with this weeks Gotham review.  This week "Gordon and Bullock hunt a nemesis from the past, which leads to a standoff between Jerome and Gordon; and a magic show at a Gotham Children's Hospital gala results in a hostage situation."  Jerome has been amazing and hopefully it will continue this week.  Lets see truly gets the.....last laugh!

  • How great has Barbara been this season as well?  The bad guys are really shining this season
  • Damn Jim, when you said it was a new day I don't think anyone was thinking this?  I was thinking this!
  • I think Gotham news some clap therapy!
  • Well that was unexpected...and wonderful
  • I wonder who Thea actually is and what exactly his plan is
  • How did Alvarez survive?  
  • Oh only 9 of the officers died
  • Did Jim change his hair?
  • PDA boys and girls, PDA
  • This show has quite the body count thus far this season!
  • Gotham has a lot of black tie affairs for being a horrible horrible place
  • Selena changed a bit
  • How do you hate magicians?  
  • Alfred you dog!  Great taste however
  • Bruce is a weird looking kid isn't he
  • Is that Barbara as the assistant?  I'm telling you she is going to end up Harley...or perhaps the Joker...according to some rumors a female Joker has been considered
  • A pony?  How are they going to get a pony on a helicopter?
  • Really?  This doesn't look staged at all
  • Where is the clapping?  
  • Yep, Harley!
  • Nice to see Penguin back, such great characters on this show but where is Butch?
  • Theo is overplaying his hand
  • How do so many people dislike magicians?
  • Did they all eat the Joker fish?
I hope Jerome isn't gone for good!  I hope not because he was fantastic...and can you really get rid of such a great actor/character.  The end was interesting as well.  I'm not sure where it goes from here. The Maniax! are gone at this point.  You've got Theo and his sister both possibly with Barbara. You've got Barbara out there as well but now sorta on her own although the big guy is still around I guess. 

I hope they don't ruin the show with long breaks because right now I am quite invested but I was last season till the multiple breaks.  Overall this is my favorite episode of the season thus far and I hope we haven't seen the last of Jerome!

Until next time, remember, he who laughs last....is only doing it to fit in and they should be stabbed repeatedly!

No comments: