2015/10/12

Return of the Walking Dead, Season 6 Episode 1


IT HAS RETURNED!  The Walking Dead is back!  I'm sorry this is a day late but as my friends on Facebook know Comcast screwed me over yet again with both live streaming and my cable being down.  I was not happy yesterday.


  • This is a horrible plan!
  • Damn straight we'll do it live!  How cool is Abraham
  • I don't buy they'd all move as a group like that.  We've seen where they will just stand around without prompting.  Remember the restaurant with the stupid cat art?
  • Is this suppose to be in black and white?
  • He wasn't wrong, Rick and company are dangerous!
  • Eugenes hair is important...oh Noah...
  • Flashbacks are in black and white now?  Interesting.  I wish the whole show as in black and white, much cooler that way
  • Is Ron upset because the girl is with Carl or the other way around?
  • Seriously this is a horrible plan by the sound of it and I don't know it all yet!
  • Take care of themselves?  Like you guys did?  
  • Where did they get helium?  
  • Common courtesy?    What do you know of that anymore Rick?
  • How great is Eugene?
  • I wouldn't let Heath in after that comment.  COME ON EUGENE you're better then that
  • Where are they getting all this gas?  It has been several years
  • The hair game is important
  • Rick, you're way isn't the only way, you forget that sometimes
  • Deanna is a cold person now, not sure if that is a good or bad thing
  • Why does that kid Ronnie have a ski cap on?  He looks like a hipster douche
  • I like Morgan, he makes good points.  However he is the voice of reason and that isn't a good thing!
  • I think she did take his protein bar, almost positive she did actually
  • It is who he is now Morgan, a bad guy.  His rules sound a lot like the Governors at times
  • Did Ronnie learn from Carl how to be stupid in the Zombie Apocalypse?
  • How did they all get caught in the quarry?  
  • So they all just keep following Daryl?  Wouldn't something attract some of the others?  Still not buying it
  • Why are the walkers attracted to each other here but not other places?  We'd see giant herds all the time otherwise
  • Glenn's plan is as bad as Rick's!
  • SHUT UP CAROL!
  • Carter is the only one thinking straight
  • Sort of like Fortified motorways
  • Should be using fireworks not flares, like in Land of the Dead
  • Good point Daryl, you need people and society to survive 
  • Did Nicolas lure Glenn?  I don't remember it quite like that but I could be wrong
  • How did Glenn and company screw that up so bad?  That should have been easy
  • Rick, seemingly always the politician 
  • Well Carter has guts, I'll give him that.  Not real smart but guts
  • Just the movement in the woods would bring the some of the walkers into the woods, they always seen to know where humans are any other time
  • Well that is too bad, now there is no one to stand up to Rick 
  • I don't know if you can bring him back Morgan?
  • Now you know you can't Morgan, Rick won't be coming back to the man in the armory
  • Would false teeth cause an infection and kill people like a regular bit?
  • Wonder who is blowing their horn
Well that was an interesting show.  You get a feel for where the main characters are mentally.  I really enjoy the show so when I am critical of the show it is because I really enjoy it.  

The one thing that really bothered me is that the walkers didn't follow behavior we've seen in the past.  We haven't seen the walkers herd up on their own before but they did this time.  As I mentioned in my "live" thoughts we've seen walkers just stand around when not provoked.  I love the show but I hate when writers don't follow their own "rules" already set.

Overall I really enjoyed the show and I am interested in seeing where things go.  You've got the Wolves, you have the herd, you've got a possibly internal feud with Rick/Alexandrea with others and between Rick and Morgan/Daryl.  

No comments: