2015/11/01

The Walking Dead: Here's not Here



The Walking Dead returns tonight with "Here's not Here".  Thus far this season has been quite the rollercoaster ride with debut of the Wolves in mass, the death of probably half of Alexandria and what appeared to be the death of one of the OG's of the show Glenn.  Tonight "Morgan must face his demons on his journey from King County to Alexandria, as the identity of his mysterious friend is revealed."  90 minutes of the walking Dead starts soon, I wonder if we'll find about Glenn's fate and Rick's fate tonight.  Enough wondering, it is time to go to the world of the dead!

  • Just turned on AMC to catch Glenn's death.  I don't see how he survived.  Even if it was Nicolas we saw getting tore apart I don't see how Glenn escaped
  • I feel sorry for Rick re-watching this.  He has lost nearly everything and he has no idea what is going on with his family
  • The head of one long undead snake...
  • The look on Rick's face...that is defeat...for the first time!
  • I wonder if we'll see Morgan's kid die tonight with his mom eating him
  • Morgan is quite scary when he wants to be.
  • He did have the gun...
  • I like the fact that Morgan couldn't kill his wife, it means he always had his humanity
  • I don't think I'd want riot gear on hunting the dead.  Cut down on your line of vision
  • Would fire draw the dead?  They hinted at it last week and with the awesome fire zombies last year.  But why?  The sound?  The light?
  • That walker was like the Ood all gross and shit
  • Oh these two are in trouble!
  • OH SHIT!  Morgan is completely gone
  • It must be hard to do scenes like this for an actor, no one to play off of
  • I don't trust that goat!
  • I wonder if this guy is real or in Morgan's head...
  • Drew Carey's brother?
  • Is that sausage?  I WANT SAUSAGE!
  • I kind of like Eastman, 
  • Oh Morgan, don't do something stupid
  • What did Eastman do?  He is hiding something...
  • This Into the Badlands show looks interesting
  • Oh Morgan...
  • Aikido is pretty kick ass
  • Oh its a piece of dry wall
  • I worry about Morgan, once you learn a characters story and the fact that he has a redemption story he is in danger.  The moral characters always are in danger
  • Is Morgan going to try and save the wolf he knocked out in the house a few episodes back?
  • They always have three names
  • John Carroll Lynch is an amazing actor!
  • Wait, that wasn't sausage!  Damn it, although oatmeal burgers are pretty good if done right
  • Don't ever be sorry
  • The past always comes back Morgan
  • I do like Chicken Noodle soup!
  • Damn it, the dirty stinky goat too!  Nothing lives
  • Crighton Dallas Wilton, that was Eastman's secret!
  • 47 days...jesus!
  • 30 miles of the dead...wow
  • Goodbye Eastman, one can not be moral and survive in this Universe
  • Was that a bit?  What is wrong with that Wolf?
That was a GREAT episode!  Eastman and Morgan were fantastic.  While I didn't expect to find out about Glenn or Rick I was hoping that is why it was 90 minutes.  However this episode did not feel like 90 minutes.  Those two actors are amazing!

The storyline was perfect and the pacing was fantastic.  Starts of hot then slows down with Eastman. Eastman was the perfect character & actor to portrait the calming factor in Morgan.  

The best scene was the story about Crighton Dallas Wilton.  Lynch did such a great job delivering that story.  I was sucked in so completely.

I wonder what the response will be from the fans after the first three episodes.  I loved it!  Until next time Abyssina!

No comments: