2015/11/28

Doctor Who: Heaven Sent


Last week was a hard one for the Doctor.  Clara died last week and the Doctor was captured by some unknown people.  What will the Doctor find out?  Is Clara really dead (I hope not!)?  We'll find out as we watch "Heaven Sent"
  • I think I want Peter to do the voice over to my life when I die!
  • I wonder, is this like a game/test conceived by someone?  Testing to find "the one"
  • THIS IS THE DOCTOR I'VE WANTED FROM DAY ONE!!  Vengeful and angry.
  • Don't listen to Clara, not this time
  • A game of cat and mouse?
  • Are those flies or dirt?  
  • Why is the doctor now running?
  • Flies
  • It is a game of some kind
  • Oh not that is messed up!
  • Is that skin?
  • Die faster?  BRILLIANT!
  • Clara?  WHAT THE FUCK!
  • Oh now this makes sense, brilliant!
  • Was that the Clara theme?  Not cool
  • They may have seen that coming actually...
  • Is he stuck in his own groundhogs day?  Doing the same thing over and over again till he gets it right?  Saves Clara?
  • The Doctor knows what this is he said right?  So he should know how to beat it unless it is death which he secretly fears most
  • The Doctor is a little like a dog or a kid.  Always touching and licking things
  • JUMP SCARE!
  • Digging your own grave Doctor?
  • I.  AM.  IN.  12?
  • I am loving this episode
  • Is he on Gallifrey?
  • This better not be River or something stupid like that!
  • It is Groundhogs day.  They are looking for something specific...where the hybrid is?  
  • Why do have a tear in my eye with just that one line from Clara?
  • Too injured to regenerate?
  • Of course!
  • The TARDIS left that message?
  • Wait...why isn't that regenerating/reverting back to factory
  • Of course that is what is in that thing
  • Wait...is River the hybrid? Half Time Lord and Half Human?
Well that was really good!  Peter was brilliant in this episode.  I think maybe my favorite Doctor Who performance to be honest.  

As always you can pick apart the episode.  Obviously the harder then diamond thing should NEVER break from being punched and why wouldn't that regenerate like everything else.

Also I am pretty surprised that I was correct where he ended up.  However it has been nearly 2 years since he was going "home".  

However I have a feeling this will be bringing back one River Song (since we know she is back for the Christmas Special).  I am not a fan of that!  I don't think it will be the return of the Clara since she isn't a hybrid.  We know from the preview that Ashildr returns yet again but she isn't really a hybrid time lord so it has to be River right?  

 I have avoided spoilers so I have no idea what Christmas will be bringing the Doctor this year other then an adventure with River.

Watch this episode!  I loved it.

No comments: