2015/11/29

The Walking Dead: Start to Finish



It is time for the mid season finale.  Last week the we found out that Glenn was NOT dead and he and Enid are heading back to Alexandria.  Rick and company are working on building up the walls when the church collapses...right into town.  The wall is down and the herd is in.  What is going to happen? With no way out, Rick and the people of Alexandria must defend the community against the invading herd.  Lets find out!

  • I hope Carl loses that stupid hat!
  • You have to wonder who dies?  Rosita and/or Tara and/or Ronnie are my picks
  • How old is Sam I wonder
  • What is up with the ants....oh I get it
  • I am pretty much over Star Wars at this point!
  • Don't fuck up on me tonight Comcast Internet streaming!
  • That walker is AWESOME!
  • Is Ronnie still going to kill Carl?
  • When did Maggie becomes so bad at surviving?  Does having a baby in the belly make you stupid?
  • Oh Eugene....be careful
  • It was Eugene?!?!
  • Thank God Deanna is pointing them to everyone!  
  • I really want to see Krampus!
  • I still don't trust Enid
  • Did Carol hurt herself?  Oh just a head wound
  • I kind of like "W Man" as the CC said
  • Uggg, that is gross!
  • I wonder...will he kill the doctor?
  • Well there is that....
  • Rick got another person killed, way to go leader
  • How did Deanna not know what happened?
  • YES!  RONNIE!  TELL THAT BOY THE TRUTH!
  • OH SHIT!  I thought he was going to open the garage door
  • And the house is not compromised.  Way to go Ron and Carl
  • Flight of the Dead:  OH SHIT!  Dem Eyes
  • OH DEAR GOD NO!
  • Throw Deanna out the window to distract the walkers
  • They are all your people Rick...all 4 of them you haven't got killed
  • How great is Eugene's hair!
  • Well this could be a very bad idea...
  • Really nice editing in this episode, going from group to group
  • What happened to the Alexandrian who Tara and Rosita helped up.  The one with Rick fixing the wall
  • You can create a chock point on the stairs
  • The guts trick?
  • Come on Morgan!
  • I didn't see the Doctor in the PPZ preview at all
  • Well that is gross!  I'm with Father Gabriel
  • I don't think Sam will be very good with this
  • GO MORGAN!
  • What about Judith?  Cover her in guts?  Hid her in the attic?
  • And there is the title of the episode
  • Make it all pretend?  Does that work?
  • Well shit...none of these plans are working out very well
  • So far my predictions have been wrong
  • Man that takes nerves of steel!
  • THERE WAS MY FAVORITE WALKER!
  • Wow they are really pushing Into the Badlands with TWD
Well that was interesting.  I was wrong on who I thought would die.  I didn't even think about Deanna!  Denise is basically dead too.  Carol might have a broken back for all we know after that bitching Backdrop Suplex by Morgan.  

Overall very interesting.  We have a baby and a kid covered in walker guts along with two boys ready to kill each other and a preacher man who is scared to death of everything

Maggie is trapped on a dangerously rickety platform while Enid and Glenn are foolishly trying to get back into town.

One of my thoughts was that Ronnie was going to open the garage door and kill both of them.  

Also when did Carol and Maggie become horror movie starlets, randomly falling down and where the fuck has Heath been since he got back to town?  He gets back and disappears along with Aaron and his boy toy

Not what I expected from the mid season finale.  But a lot of questions with very few answers!


No comments: