2015/11/21

Doctor Who: Face the Raven



The Doctor is back in Face the Raven.  Rigsy returns this season and he has run into a bit of bad luck. A death sentence.  We see the return of "Me" aka Ashildr.  I have a bad feeling about this episode.

  • No really sure about this kid returning.  He was annoying in the shadow monster episode last week
  • We are getting closer and closer to the end of Clara's story...and that makes me sad.  I wonder if the Ood will sing her to sleep
  • The sonic glasses are growing on me
  • Was that Gallifreyan?  
  • I LOVE Clara!
  • A trap street...interesting
  • Uggg, Ashildr is back?  I don't like her
  • JADOON!!
  • A Sontaran?  
  • The Cyberman AND an Ood?  
  • This is the Doctor's fault, he created Ashildr.  
  • Ashildr's hair is AWFUL!
  • Oh no....Clara....no
  • Rigsy is kind of weird looking
  • Well that was weird
  • Oh no, she now has the key to the TARDIS!
  • No, I'm not ready.  I'm not ready for Clara to be gone
  • I like this angry Doctor!
  • No no no no no!  Sad Clara theme....NO!
  • She was suppose to be reunited with Danny!  She was suppose to end up happy with Danny somewhere.
  • Goodbye you impossible girl you.  Maybe there is going to be a call from the great governor of the Universe.  There is still a chance.  
  • Don't watch Doctor!
  • She was brave...is that what the Raven wants.  "They always run" the one said.  Maybe that is the trick, there is always a trick!
  • Wait....yes....no!...Goodbye Clara
  • RAIN DOWN HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE DOCTOR!
Nothing to say here.  She is gone and I am sad.  I am sad that her story ended this way.  I know not every companion can't have a good ending but I didn't want this to be the end of her story.  Rose got her Doctor.  Martha got Mickey.  Donna got her husband.  Amy and Rory lived together till the end. Clara, she got this.  


Also I hate Doctor Who because it makes me have feelings for fictional characters...of course I love the show for the same reason.  I had heard the rumors of it not being a happy ending for Clara but I had hope.  That it was a lie.  But it wasn't.  I am now sad.  

This is a very sad fat man signing off.  Goodbye Clara!

No comments: