2010/09/23

Tool List Updated 9-23

The Official Enough is Enough Tool List. I'll update this when I find a new tool to add to list.

Rene Ellmer: Republican Congressional cadidate from North Carolina. Just look at this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QvKOdiyFaw

Rev. Terry Jones - an asshole cocksucker who on 9/11 is going to lead a burn the Quran rally. Biggest tool in the country

Michael Bay [New 9-3] for...well need I tell you why he is on the list? I HATE YOU MICHAEL BAY! I swear I would kick in the nuts if I ever meet you. Square in the NUTS!

Jan Brewer R-Gov. Arizona [New 9-3] for lying about headless bodies in the desert

Dr. Laura Schlessinger [NEW 9-1] for just being a bitch

Craig Kilborn because he is a tool

Paul Watson is an ass plain and simple

Lars Ulrich because he sued me despite I didn't steal his shitty music

Texas State Rep. Debbie Riddle, R-Tomball for her responses on Anderson Cooper

Rep. Louie Gohmert for his responses on Anderson Cooper

No comments: