2010/09/24

Again, where is the real America?

In Florida a woman was arrested and charged with child abuse for watching her daughter in a fight AND telling her to continue to swing. Really? Maybe I'm weird but I don't think this is a major problem.

I remember when my father offered my step brother a pair of boxing gloves and to pull the cars out of the garage to fight me. Now I didn't do it for two reasons, one because I would have hurt the boy and two even back then I was WAY to lazy to do that.

Arrested? Really? This was a school yard fight. Should the mother have been there? Of course not. Should she have been cheering her daughter? What if her daughter was boxing? Or doing a MMA fight?

If these were two boys fighting and their dads encouraging them I don't think this would be an issue. But what do I know, I don't understand the America that is out there anymore. Honestly if I had money my bunker is looking better and better.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4349154/politics-pop-culture-marriage-under-fire#/v/4348696/mom-arrested-after-daughters-fight-/?playlist_id=87485

No comments: