2010/09/16

So this is how it feels...

So this is how it feels to be the last sane person on earth. Yeah, I'm the last one I think. Christine O'Donnell won the primary in Delaware as a Tea Party candidate. As some of you may have seen on The Daily Show, Colbert Report and probably every other late night talk show there is a clip of O'Donnell on some MTV show talking about sex. She talks about lust and masturbation and how you can't masturbate without lust and the bible says something about lust masturbation and adultery. I didn't really listen or care. For one I'm not in Delaware. Two I don't give two shits about my politicians religious believes. Three it was from MT-fucking-V and probably twenty years ago. For all I know she has become some kind of monster slut since then but I doubt that.

The reason I bring that up is that....

Okay random comment here but I'm watching Goldeneye while writing this and my god is Famke Janssen amazingly hot in this film, I mean just fantastic. I think she looks her best in this film...wait...am I suddenly lustful? Better get back on topic...

The reason I bring this stuff up is because I had to run to the store to get coke for drinking, of the alcoholic kind, and Sean Hannity was talking about this very topic. He then ranted that this was horrible and that we wouldn't be doing this if someone had talked about having hundreds of partners. He also invoked the Clinton name and his past with unattractive...I mean with women. Lets tackle each of these topics and I'll talk more about my thoughts later on.

First off the hundreds of partners. I am pretty sure if someone came out and said he...or she, gotta be politically correct, had hundreds of partners they would lambasted in the media by both sides. Now personally I don't care. I don't give a shit if the person is fucking WHILE giving a speech. Hell I might watch more often. But seriously it is none of my business which brings me to the second part of this, the Clinton stuff.

He talked about how the media sat on the Clinton story for months. They then talked about how everyone was saying it was a private matter and not our business. Am I the only one who see's the difference? Possibly so let me spell it out. William Jefferson Clinton didn't go on MT-FUCKING-V talking about banging Jennifer Flowers. O'Donnell did which made it a PUBLIC issue (I almost typed pubic...yes I am a bit of a 15 year old sometimes). She didn't mean for it to become an election issue but if I go into office my ranting and ravings here could very well become public record for the voters to see and read as well. So to my voting public...Vote the Fat Man in 2016. Hell it's better then what you've had since Clinton!

Lastly let me say this. Hannity is just as bad as the others for bring this up. He could easily just let it be. Give this no coverage and in a day or two it most likely will go away as they will have something else to mock, like Glenn Beck.

I wish we could just get rid of this 24 hour "news" bullshit and worry about the issues. You know, what said person will try to do in office.

So this is how it feels to be the last sane person on earth and to be honest I don't like it. I think I need to speed up my plans for building the Ark in Michigan. Until next time...

"If he already knows what pleases him and he can please himself, than why am I in the picture?" - Christine O'Donnell from the MTV 1996 Anti-Masturbation Campaign On MTV's 'Sex In The 90s'

No comments: