2010/09/01

Glenn beck continued (and another rant ...maybe with less swearing)

So a week or so ago I wrote about Glenn Beck and my respect for him. I have been watching/listening to his radio show. His rally/restoring honor gathering/whatever did bring in over half a million people to DC. Again I respect Glenn. But you know who I don't respect? The morons he has on his show.

Glenn comes off, and good grief I never thought I would be saying this, almost as respectful most of the time on his show and the his sidekicks chime in and I shake my head. Glenn, in my opinion, should get rid of these guys. Actually if I was Glenn I would bring in someone who doesn't agree with me. Someone who would play devils advocate. The reason being that if I can shut them down it makes me look all the better. If I can't then I would admit it.

What people need in this time is not more arguing it is facts. Maybe I'm wrong but that is what I want. I don't want arguing. I want facts. Give me facts. If you can give me facts that Obama is on vacation all the time then do it. However at the same time give the same facts again Bush. I remember we heard it all the time about Bush yet people said it was no big deal. Now those same people are saying it about Obama. You know what you need to do, give me the numbers. Maybe I'm weird but you can't argue with facts and numbers. That is what is great about them. Yes I know you can skew numbers to benefit your cause but if you give the raw data and then results its hard to argue.

I am a logical being but a fair being. I bad mouthed Bush all the time but you know what I will do the same to Obama. That makes me the minority. To take this back to Glenn Beck he talked about Obama's religion and said he doesn't care about what church he goes to as long as he does it for the right reason. A-fucking-men. I almost wish Obama came out and said he was a Muslim. Does it matter? NO!

Again I do not agree with most of what Glenn says politically. Yet some of the stuff he says I agree with. Glenn wants American's to unite and so do I. I, much like Glenn, see what this country is becoming. All I heard about was change and you know what, we got it, but it isn't what we expected. I don't blame President Obama. Hell I didn't vote as I forgot to get my absentee ballot, I never registered in Utah, but I wouldn't have voted for either candidate. I didn't agree with either of them.

Enough of this divide and conquer attitude that almost every politician uses. Lets unite our country. Lets do what is BEST for this country no matter what it is. If forced health insurance is best then DO IT!

For the record I disagree forcing people to have health insurance. It is an option. Now giving a government option is a great thing for people who don't get it at work. I was FORCED to have it when in Massachusetts and I resented it. It was just more money I didn't have at the time. Now I have it through BN and I have used it and thank god I had it but that was my choice. However lets not call it Obama-care. Call it health care because it is what it is. Obama-care divides the country.

Do what is best for the country. Take for example the bill for health care for ground zero workers. It was voted down because of politics. Because it would give it to ANYONE at ground zero, American or not, legal or illegal. Really? That is why you voted it down. Those men and women risked their own life, and now are having extreme health issues, for OUR citizens and now we give them the FU? What happened to doing what is right?

I said it before and I'll say it again...only a different twist. Maybe it is time to start building the vaults. You know what I mean out there. I would like to be in Vault 101 personally...or 106...that might have been cool for a while. Seriously though, my loyal reader...if there are any...perhaps it is time to start thinking about building. Sadly I'm not joking. I know a great spot in Michigan near a lake for food and water. Plus it won't be anywhere near an initial attack spot so we will survive the initial bombing and its remote enough we shouldn't have major problems with mutants or zombies. Join me and we can maybe survive the upcoming collapse...fuck now I AM starting to sound like Glenn Beck.

Until next time I am going to go start figuring out how to building my bunker.

1 comment:

Rick said...

I'll throw in on that bunker. But I want my very own pipboy.

Also, even though New Vegas is only a month away, I went and got Fallout 3 for my PS3. I love that game so very, very much.