2010/09/01

What ever happened....

What the fuck happened to freedom of speech in this country? I honestly want to know. You have Jennifer Aniston getting in trouble for saying retard. John Cusack makes a joke about being "FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES (OF) DICK ARMEY AND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS." on his twitter page. What the fuck!

I am so fucking sick of the god damn political correctness in the world. I really am. Aniston said "Yeah, I got to play dress up. ... I do it for a living, like a retard." Was she calling someone a retard? Well herself but you know what SO WHAT! Here is what I don't understand, would it have been any better had she said like someone developed challenged? Maybe special was the word she should have used.

Another example not out of hollywood. As I was finishing my associates degree I had to take a business writing course. In this course I was given a list of ten words and had to make them non-gender-specific. Things like policeman and actor. But you know the one that got me? MANHOLE! I had to make man-fucking-hole nongender. What the fuck is that all about! Personhole? Sewer cover? It is a god damn mother fucking man hole cover. Always has been and always will be fuckers!

Yes I realize I am swearing a lot here and for that I am sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry but I really am tired of it. When a person has to think about every word they say or write perhaps its time for a change.

Honestly does anyone really believe that John Cusack wants a satanic death camp at Fox News HQ? Sadly yes they do and you know what they scare me. It was a joke. Actually it wasn't even a joke as much as satire as I see it. It is the similiar to what Fox News has been saying about the Cultural Center two blocks (or AT GROUND ZERO as some would want you to believe).

What is happening to the country that was once a bastion of free speech? I am not a patriot. But you know what, I see things changing and not for the good. Censorship is on the rise people. Something I can't stand. I hate censorship. HATE IT! Allow me to be my own censor. If I don't like what someone like Cusack is saying I won't return to his twitter page or no see his movies. If I don't agree with Glenn Beck then I turn him off. He should be free to say whatever he wants. If he wants to call President Obama a crossdressing transgender raciest then he has that right. But the people who disagree have the right to say things about him and that is what people don't want. It is ok for me to say things but not ok for things to be said about is the attitude of most people.

Sorry I am off topic...shocker huh? I want to know what happened to freedom of speech. Also when did political correctness take over the world? Sadly I think it is too late to go back to when things weren't insane. Sometimes I think I need to build a bomb shelter and so fuck it and just live there. Not come out and just sit there in the dark waiting for the insanity to end.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Preach it, brother!