2010/09/02

Anger Issues

Anyone who knows me knows that I am an angry person. I don't know why but I am. I like to swear...alot...and not always in a bad way. You get me in a good mood I swear. A bad mood...I swear. Hell if I don't care I swear. They are just words to me, fun FUN words, but just words. But you are a certain kind of person if you use them. I am not saying a bad or good person, but a certain kind of person.

I don't know where I was going with that, I really don't. In case you haven't noticed I don't plan alot when I blog. I do it because it is my new therapy. Today however I nearly lost it. I know some of you are thinking at work. Nope...although it is coming folks...Mount Gene is about to boil over and god help the poor employees. However I don't want to talk about work here. I was done for the day after a relatively ok day. I went to Wal-Mart to get a few groceries with my tip money...yes I eat on my tip money...lots of tuna fish and $1.12 totinos pizzas. As I was pulling this blonde bimbo in front of me stops as I was turning behind her, so I am now blocking both lanes of traffic. Why? Because someone is loading their groceries into their truck. Thats right, they weren't getting into their truck. They didn't have their lights on. Nope, they were still LOADING THE MOTHER FUCKING TRUCK! I shit you not (see above about swearing). I blocked traffic, looked like a fucking tool for this bimbo.

So I am seething at this point. I figure this must be one of those fat fucks (like me) who will only walk if they get a free cheeseburger out of it. Nope. She is in fucking work out gear! WORK OUT GEAR! I swear to you I almost ask her if she worked out so hard at the gym she couldn't walk another 5 feet. I was going to offer to carry her if she needed it the damn bimbo bitch (one of my favorite sayings by the way, bimbo bitch...say it...it rolls off the tongue...I'll wait...I told you so).

See anger issues. I don't think most people would want to run up, grab the whore by the dyed blonde hair (you could see her dark roots, sex on some people and maybe her if I wasn't so blinded by rage and hatred), slam her into the handicap parking sign and stop her face. Then yell at her as she screamed that now she wouldn't have to hold up the rest of the world she could just park in the handicap stop....BITCH! Honestly that scene went through my head as I whistled and went into Wal-Mart.

Does that make me a bad person. I also have visions of running up and kneeing random people in the head ala William Regal (see this link). Men, women, children, it doesn't matter. Hell sometimes fellow co-workers. Again probably makes me a bad person but I don't care its me.

Ok here is a brief interruption. I am doing laundry as I am blogging and just now I saw a nerd...trust me this guy almost made me look cool...and he had silk sheets. Not one set...two sets of silk sheets. I was dumbstruck to say the least. Anyway back to our regularly scheduled rant.

Actually there isn't much else to say. I thought some might enjoy the picture of me beating up the bimbo bitch, I know I do anytime I think about it. Until next time...

“When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear.” - Mark Twain

No comments: