2017/09/08

Movie Review: Bottom 100: #88: Theodore Rex


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, whenever it is you have come across this entry.  Today (9/7/17) I am checking out another bottom 100 flick, this time #88, it currently has a 2.4/10 on IMDB.  Theodore Rex  It stars Whoopi Goldberg, Armin Mueller-Stahl and Juliet Landau.  "In an alternate futuristic society, a tough female police detective is paired with a talking dinosaur to find the killer of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals leading them to a mad scientist bent on creating a new Armageddon."  This sounds like a bad alternate version of Zootopia...only not good!  So lets go find out how this movie could possible be in the bottom 100!
  • Is that a poor mans James Earl Jones?
  • That guy has great hair
  • Isn't that T-Rex from the Disney Dinosaurs show?
  • Well that makes sense, it would have to have a place for his tail
  • How did she miss the cop?
  • Hudson Hawk did this drag the person behind the vehicle better
  • Good grief, he rambles more than the Doctor!
  • That tail joke is going to get old...oh wait it already is
  • Wow who thought these character choices were good ideas?
  • This is painful
  • I wonder how this has a 2.4...how?
  • The things I do for my dozens and dozens of readers!  You all owe me very much big time!
  • Did the prop crew buy an old carnival?
  • Oh my god, how did anyone think this was funny
  • I should have watched this while off work so I could drink, it is that painful
  • Butt trumpet?  MY GOD!
  • Too bleeping small?  Bleeping!
  • Yes just hit buttons, that will give you the access code!
  • She can't move but can sit down?
  • Why did the car blow up?
That was just plain bad.  Honestly that was bad.  I can't give a good reason to watch this movie.  I give it a 1/10.  

Honestly I can't say one good thing about this flick.  Not one.  Usually I can find one good reason to watch a flick but this falls in the rare flick that has nothing going for it.  The writing was awful.  The actors ate so much scenery that that is where the budget had to go for the flick. 

Nothing redeeming about this, it is so bad that I can't even say it is fun to watch.  It just a bad bad movie.  Avoid this at all cost!

This is me right now, afraid there could be a second one of these movies coming

No comments: