2015/07/21

Space Milkshake: A Movie Review



This review is for Space Milkshake, a 2012 flick starring Kristin Kreuk, Amanda Tapping, George Takei.  It is currently, as of 7/18, rated as a 7.6 on IMDB.  Here are my thoughts as I watched the flick!
  • Well the acting 5 minutes into this flick aren't doing anything to encourage me about the flick
  • I will say the effects aren't horrible but the script is awful!
    • I swear I jinx myself every time I say something like that.  The effects got to udder shit
  • Can't say this is good or bad...just weird thus far.  I can't tell if I should be taking it seriously or more as a joke.  So confused.
  • I have no idea how to take this flick, none at all.  
  • This movie is just here.  It isn't bad but it isn't good either.  I have no idea what to say about this film.  This will be the worst review ever!
  • I suddenly want to sing the Rubber Ducky song from Sesame Street.
  • I'm still confused by this movie.  Plastic knifes as weapons, the sandwiches.  the weird alien thing.  
  • I've never wanted to be Wendi as much as I do right now
  • Wow it squeaks like a rubber ducky!
  • Possibly the worst looking space suits in the history of space suits!
So first off I guess I'll give it my rating.  I give it a 4/10.  I have no idea what this flick was suppose to be.  A comedy?  A serious sci-fi flick?  A spoof?  It seemed to be all of those yet none of them.  I don't think I laughed once but I couldn't take it serious because of Billy Boyd's character who seemed to be a spoof character.  It was a case of trying to do too much but not doing any of them well.  I was expecting a "good" bad movie.  Instead I just a blah movie that honestly I was disappointed with. How it is a 7.6 on IMDB is beyond me.  It has to be because of the stars and not the flick.  

There you go.  For once I'm going to say don't bother with this flick personally.  

No comments: