2015/07/31

Movie Review: Burying the Ex




This time I am watching the flick Burying the Ex from 2014.  It stars Anton Yelchin, Ashley Greene and Alexandra Daddario, three actors I have not seen in anything off the top of my head.  "A guy's regrets over moving in with his girlfriend are compounded when she dies and comes back as a zombie."  As of 7/31 it has a 5.3 rating on IMDB.  
  • Uggg, Man ass in the first 3 minutes
  • Wow...this script and acting isn't real great.  Why do I watch this stuff?
  • I honestly think I'd slap this girl, even if she is good looking.  I hate hippies!
  • Wait....this guy is the new Chekov?  This doesn't make me want to watch the flicks 
  • Wow Alexandra Daddario has amazing eyes!
  • I assume this hippie chick dies....but not soon enough....seriously even I want to kill her
  • Wow Max looks like a mix between Elijah Wood and Ethan Hawke.  Woods creepy hobbit eyes and Hawke's white trash goatee
  • The is the oddest choice of music for this scene
  • Wow Travis has worse tact then I do about things!
  • How old is Yelchin?  His hair line is awful for a youngster
  • Have I mentioned that Daddario has amazing eyes?
  • What the fuck is a malted?
  • I just looked it up and Daddario is three years younger then Yelchin yet he looks ten years older.  Some people do not age well.
  • That is one clean looking zombie
  • Wow....this zombie is quite different then others....
  • Daddario has an amazing smile as well
  • Okay that was gross!
  • This bartender looks like a cheap version of Chris Jericho
  • OH MY GOD!  THE ZOMBIE JUST SAID SHE COULDN'T FEEL HER FACE!  I SAY THAT WHEN I'M DRUNK TOO!!
  • Is coming back from the dead as a zombie romantic or way too clingy?  I'm...I'm asking for a friend
  • I think I've become obsessed with hair in movies, I can't stop looking at his hair
  • The contacts are a nice touch
  • Oh nice!  The hair was a nice touch too!
  • Somewhere Joey Styles is screaming CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT!
  • Uggg, the sound track is god awful
  • I think it is cold in the ice cream shoppe
Well...that was different.  I really don't know what to say about the flick.  It was average.  Nothing special but nothing horrible.  Average much like IMDB rating.  Aside from the early bad acting I have nothing to say about the film.  Probably the worst movie review ever!  I give it a 5/10.  Until next time...Abyssinia


No comments: