2015/07/11

Raiders of the Lost....Shark? Movie Review

While looking around I found a movie called Raiders of the Lost Shark (2014).  Below are my thoughts:

  • Five minutes into this flick I realized I didn't have enough rum to watch this flick so I stopped it and off to the liquor store I went
  • With a new bottle of Sailor Jerry's I continued the flick...and I don't know why!
  • It might be the second worse thing I've watched, only thing worse is Special Dead, which I couldn't finish!
  • I guess the film takes place in Canada...according to the "deputy" in the film
  • I'm confused as the one chick wants to out under the stars when the sun is shining...maybe she is just really REALLY drunk...like I should be
  • I have to say the film looks good (minus the shark).  Nothing like you'd expect from a flick like this
  • The "Flying Shark" scene is just awful and the fact that it didn't get cut from the 71 minute film boggles my mind!
  • All I know while watching this is that the Doctor solved his flying shark problem with a singing co-star, they should have tired that
  • Wait...it is now snowing...yet we had girls in bikinis swimming earlier today...not even Michigan weather is that fucked up!

I am not going to do my usually good and bad section because honestly I can't say much good about it.  They made it, distributed it....which is more than I've done with a movie so there is that.  Beyond that...wow!  I give it 2 out of 10 at IMDB because of that fact and that fact alone.  DO NOT WATCH THIS!  It isn't good bad or funny bad....its sad bad.  I'm sorry to everyone involved if that is mean, I give you all credit for doing what I haven't but it was bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 out of 10 is overly generous, I though all the same things when I watched it. It is a terrible movie, not really a movie at all, and definitely "sad bad." I know exactly what you mean by that :-)