2015/08/27

The return of the Tool List

I haven't done this in a while but today I bring back what I think I called the Tool List.  Go back and find out I'm too lazy to today!

Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis you're the newest member of my Tool List you....well tool.  This woman has been told several times to issue marriage licenses and refused to do it.  Courts have ordered her to do her JOB, the JOB she was hired for yet she still doesn't.  She is in contempt of the courts yet she still walks free.

My opinion she should be in jail for contempt and fined ten times the amount it costs the tax payer everyday she is in there. Enough of this bullshit discrimination. It wouldn't fly it someone was doing it against Christians or African Americans. She should be ashamed of herself and all Christians should be ashamed of her and her bigotry.

She had a "rally" over the weekend where thousands of people supported her.  I assume they had their white sheets in the laundry that day!  I look at people like this woman and her supporters as nothing more then bigots.  I have no use for ANYONE who denies people their legal rights or discriminates against people.

So Kim Davis, welcome to your place on the Tool List!

No comments: