2015/08/11

The Burning Dead: A Movie Review




Hello again boys and girls, this time I'm watching the 2015 flick "The Burning Dead" with Danny Trejo, Thomas Downey and Moniqua Plante.  "A sheriff must rescue an estranged family from a mountain during a volcano eruption and fight off a horde of lava-filled zombies brought to life by a curse."  As of 8/11 this has a 2.3 rating over on IMDB.  So this sounds like fun doesn't it?  We shall see.  Enough of my ramblings and onto my...um...ramblings about a movie!
  • A nice game of patty cake between teenagers.  I remember when I was a teenager playing patty cake with my friends....wait....not so much
  • Oh Danny Trejo....who picks these movies for you?  
  • Is that a zombie or a really pale dude?  I dig his hat though!
  • Wow...this is not starting off good...as in hardly watchable
  • I see some of these actors who are in these bad movies, I wonder if they make a living doing it. I mean a decent living not I work at the A&P and make a living.  Because I honestly believe I can do as good as most of these guys
  • Oh she is digging her badge....not a word that starts with v....I thought she said vage okay!
  • Ah yes, lots of scientific terms!
  • I can't write dialog personally but I think I can do better then this!
  • Yes a cop on a crutch!  Drama is coming
  • Ah yes, nothing like a family drama during a volcano evacuation
  • The black tape on the brand name of the gum, big budget!
  • I think they dubbed that girls voice...or she is really bad at ADA
  • Oh that makes perfect sense, "blogger"
  • Does this boyfriend get eaten anytime soon?
  • I think that shot was from the top of a remote control car
  • I think these zombies are here to promote Scientology
  • Fast moving lava that slows down near a car...very polite lava
  • He lost his hat?  That is bullshit
  • Not the worse death scene but its up there
  • You People?  Really?  Raciest against zombies I see
  • How is this boyfriend not eaten yet?
  • Climb that tree that anyone or thing can climb!  
  • Where did granddads iPad go?
  • Sneaky damn zombies!
  • I think that one is the little girl from F.E.A.R....I hated that girl....
  • I want free cake on my birthday!
  • I think that one zombie is wearing work gloves....eating people is dirty work
  • No I think they're dishwashing gloves
  • They just said "Lava Zombies" awesome!!
  • Ah yes, the outside wires that for some reason effect the wi-fi
  • Nothing brings a family together like lava zombies
  • twitter saving lives again
  • The Donner Pass Curse?
  • Yes lets attract the zombies to us
  • The daughter looks like Daisy from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
  • Yes leave the gun and car....brilliant!
  • Justice!
  • They get over the deaths of people quickly
I don't know what to say about this flick.  I give it 1/10.  I have nothing good to say about this sadly. It makes SyFy movies look good!  Avoid this flick with all cost.  Do not go buy it at my amazon store!  DON'T DO IT!

I'm going to go sew my eyes shut like Event Horizon.  Until next time....Abyssinia!


No comments: