2016/05/09

My Review of Superbabies; Baby Geniuses 2


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening whenever it is you happened upon this review.  I continue my quest to see the bottom 100 movies over in IMDB.  This time I am checking out Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2.  As of 5/9/16 it has a 1.9 rating.  It stars Jon Voight (Really?), Scott Baio, Vanessa Angel.  "A group of smart-talking toddlers find themselves at the center of a media mogul's experiment to crack the code to baby talk. The toddlers must race against time for the sake of babies everywhere."  Enough of this, it is time for me to watch yet another bottom 100 film!

  • I am 2 minutes in and wow is all I can say.  Wow
  • I think that kid just grew 2 feet and then shrunk again.  He really is SUPER!
  • Is this a prequel to Agent Cody Banks?
  • How is there any scenery left after that first Voight scene?  WOW!
Springtime for Hitler and Germany

  • Who wrote this and why?
  • Duck?  
  • Is it too late to back out of this bottom 100 idea?
  • 76 minutes to go....
  • Wait...the kids can read and write and use computers?
  • Are they really trying to get the baby to talk?
  • Even the adults are bad actors
  • The worst bad guys in the world
Or anyone to watch this movie!
  • Good grief this must have been written by a 3 year old
  • What in the blue hell am I watching?
  • Why aren't the kids wearing pants?
  • Shouldn't someone be looking for these kids?
  • The man is over 7 years old?  GOOD GOD WHO WROTE THAT LINE!?!
  • Nice random cameos even though I have no idea who that band was
  • Wait...where are the parents of those 3 kids?  Is it a daycare or an orphanage?
  • Wow an actual storyline in this flick.  Probably should've started off with that boys and girls
  • I think my IQ is dropping by the minute, and I don't have that many points to spare!
  • Who starts a countdown at 60 seconds?
  • Why in the blue hell is he just spinning around while typing?
  • I can almost squeeze through those bars
  • Even the voice acting is bad
  • A beach landing?  
  • What are those random floating balls in the water?
  • Again why aren't the babies wearing pants
  • This is just so poorly written
  • This was just an anti-TV story?
Well that was something.  Lets start off with my rating, which is 2/10.  

I usually like to say something good about a flick but there just wasn't anything in this.  Nothing.  The acting was horrible.  The CGI was pisspoor.  The story was almost nonexistent for the first half of the film.  Did I mention the acting was horrible?

This sad thing is that the story about the two kids and the super juice wasn't horrible.  It'd actually make a decent kids TV show I think if worked correctly but in this format it was not right.  Now that I think about it if you broke this down into a TV format it might not be nearly as bad and hard to swallow.  But as a full fledge film it hurts bad to watch.

I don't know what Jon Voight was thinking doing this film.  Everyone else I can understand as Scott and Vanessa aren't' exactly A list stars.  The kids actually weren't horrible but when you throw in the HORRIBLE voice acting this was just painful.

Do NOT watch this.  This isn't a good bad movie.  It is just bad.  Bad baby.  Bad!  At some point I think I have to watch the first Baby Geniuses and I'm sure I'll have a similar response to it.  Up next time on this bad movie ride is the animated film Titanic: The Legend Goes On... 

Until next time, remember, never send a man to do a boys job!

My Reaction during most of this film

No comments: