2016/05/13

Bottom 100 Review: Zombie Nation


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you're reading this.  Welcome to yet another bottom 100 movie.  This time I'll be watching the flick Zombie Nation.  On 5/11/16 it has a rating of 2.1 on IMDB.  "A psychotic cop with a weakness for killing his female arrests gets what's coming to him when a horde of zombified women rise from their graves to seek revenge."  With my love of zombies I think this one is going to be painful.  However there is no point in delaying this, lets start.....Zombie Nation
  • Who decorated that room?  A random weird staircase shelf thing?  
  • The title is so big for this flick it needed 4 title cards!  AWESOME!
  • This hurts?  He didn't even have the cuffs near her
  • The acting is already painful 
  • Where is the lady?  Great questions rookie, I'm sure you'll go far as an officer
  • Typically not a good sign when you see "written and directed by"
  • What the hell am I watching?
  • He just leaves the door open?  
  • That is the smallest bite ever taken
  • Wait....do you think or are you sure you're with child?
  • So this station has pipes right in the main room, good grief
  • This director, Ulli Lommel, has at least two of bottom 100 flicks.  
  • Have I mentioned that the acting in this flick amazing?  No?  Strange...oh wait because it isn't
  • What is with this random caning scene they keep showing?
  • Gunter Ziegler is...well...he is an actor I guess
  • I hope there is a zombie outbreak while I am watching this flick so I can stop!  However if they are after brains I'll be safe because this flick is killing every brain cell that video games and Mountain Dew didn't get
  • Good grief they have the lights right in the shot!
  • Your office?  It is a fricking boiler room.  Mankind would be at home there
  • Now he cops are in some kind of Fight Club?  And the rookie brought his maybe certain pregnant girlfriend there?
  • Stunt men these guys are not
  • Is this a crooked cop flick or a zombie flick?
  • What was the point of the fight club scene?
  • What the hell is this now?  Some kind of weird voodoo ceremony?  Even I know this story doesn't make any sense right now
  • How is the blood flowing out of the dead pigs head?  WTF?
  • Wait...did that spider just...go...into her?  NOW A SNAKE?  If they bring in a dog I'm shutting this flick off
  • His partner is just chilling outside all this time?  
  • Why not weigh them while they're awake
  • Why am I trying to apply logic to this when there obviously isn't any put in by the writer/director
  • IMDB says the flicks budget was $1500.  I think they overpaid for it!
  • So instead of going around with your sister or getting her self defense training...you take her to a voodoo priestess?  Yep makes perfect sense to me
  • For there being a nation of zombies, this film is still lacking said zombies.
  • Weird...a little black makeup around the eyes and that makes them zombies
  • Oh they mixed the voodoo zombie with the undead zombie.  Interesting idea, first good thing in this flick
  • Is it safe?  Is what safe?  
  • Stop saying that!  
  • Did it just become a ZZ Top video?
  • Wait...the zombies are the good guys?
  • I don't get it, why is she yelling and what not.  The store is closed and he is the bad guy?
  • How does this have anything but a 1 on IMDB is beyond me
The bottom 100 really isn't disappointing much as that was horrible.  It was just plain boring.  Obviously from the statement above I give this a 1/10.  Nothing really good about it.  Although the idea of mixing voodoo and undead zombies wasn't bad.  But then the zombies becoming cops at the end...ugg

The acting was atrocious.  All of it.  Just horrible.  Aside from the above the storyline was bad.  Honestly everything was bad.  

Do NOT watch this.  This was awful.  I'm done with this!


No comments: