2016/09/04

Sometimes I wish people would just go away!

There are people that you just can't stand.  You know the ones.  For me it is "celebrity" Lena Dunham.

Yeah I don't know why you're still a thing either
This woman disgusts me.  There are few things I can't stand and honestly make me sick to my stomach.  People who abuse animals and child molesters.  I don't think Lena abuses animals but she is an admitted molester.


Yeah that is true.  You can read some of the highlights of this past story here from a USA Today Story.  Basically though she said she did everything a sexual predator would do to her sister including bribing her with candy for kisses on the lips and other things.  She used the phrase in her book then got upset when people caught it and was disgusted by it.

She is also known for taking swipes and digs at anything she disagrees with, especially from a political standpoint, yet not being able to take any criticism herself.


So why am I bringing this up now?  Because she is being completely unreasonable and honestly a little bit of a bitch in my opinion.  Recently Lena was at something at the Met and got offended when Odell Beckham Jr. didn't take the time to have sex with her.  Okay that statement was a little extreme, but that is what she implied when she went on a rant on twitter about how horrible Beckham is.


You can read a full story here:

"You and I were literally sitting across from each other at the Met Ball, and it was so surreal to get to do that.

I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, “That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.” It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused. …

The vibe was very much like … ‘Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone.” It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, “This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.”

Because he has to acknowledge everyone.  Hell I'm betting he didn't have a clue on who she is!

She then goes on Instagram and "apologizes"

"“I owe Odell Beckham Jr an apology. Despite my moments of bravado, I struggle at industry events (and in life) with the sense that I don’t rep a certain standard of beauty and so when I show up to the Met Ball surrounded by models and swan-like actresses it’s hard not to feel like a sack of flaming garbage. This felt especially intense with a handsome athlete as my dinner companion and a bunch of women I was sure he’d rather be seated with. But I went ahead and projected these insecurities and made totally narcissistic assumptions about what he was thinking, then presented those assumptions as facts. I feel terrible about it. Because after listening to lots of valid criticism, I see how unfair it is to ascribe misogynistic thoughts to someone I don’t know AT ALL. Like, we have never met, I have no idea the kind of day he’s having or what his truth is. But most importantly, I would never intentionally contribute to a long and often violent history of the over-sexualization of black male bodies- as well as false accusations by white women towards black men. I’m so sorry, particularly to OBJ, who has every right to be on his cell phone. The fact is I don’t know about his state of mind (I don’t know a lot of things) and I shouldn’t have acted like I did. Much love and thanks, Lena”

Notice most of it was about her and how she is the victim because she isn't like other women there.

Okay I realize that I am probably not being objective about this at all.  The fact that I think this woman should be in prison makes me rough on her but I'm glad that other people jumped at her and "forced" the above statement.  Amazing how social media works for you and against you huh?


I'll try to be more positive in the future but this woman makes me physically ill and I think I need a shower having talked about her this much!

No comments: