2016/09/02

Something Good for Once

I hate how negative life has become.  EVERYTHING is doom and gloom...and if I am saying that it is something.  You turn on the news on any given day and you're almost guaranteed to get a bombing or a shooting of some kind.
You can never get rid of a bomb when you want to
I've honestly been beaten down to the point where I want to go to sleep for a few years and see if it gets better.

Sadly I almost look like this on a daily basis!
However there are occasions that you hear a good story, even if it is the result of a very VERY bad one.  

A few months ago there was the tragedy in Florida at the "Gay" bar...why do we have to say gay bar, should we just say bar...where I think over people ended up dying.  A majority of the wounded went to one hospital  They have announced that they won't be billing the individual people.  Insurance yes, but nothing to the people of this horrible crime.

According to this article, the hospital will lose upwards of five million dollars.  Lets be honest, that is a drop in the bucket in the long run, but it is the right thing to do.  Other companies did things for these victims and their families as well and I wish I would have thought to write about them as well. 

I picked this one for obvious reasons....
We have too much negativity in our lives and I am going to try to do more positive posts because I'm tired of it.  As the New Day says...its all about the power of positivity!

Be a unicorn people!

No comments: