2019/10/23

2019-10-15 NWA Powerrr Ep 2 Review


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever you find this blog.  I loved the first episode and cannot wait to see this one. It is wrestling the way I remember and the way I love it....wait...I feel like that is not the NWA tag line but you know what I mean!
  • Great recap of Tim Storm and Nick Aldis last week
  • It is weird that I feel this show is better produced than a certain show on TNT
  • SANDOW IS BACK!
  • How has WWE not picked Sandow back up?  If for nothing else to be a manager because the man can talk
  • Love that the interviewer is going along with the no eye contact thing, love this already!
  • Where did they dig Murdoch up from?  I am a huge fan of his
  • It is a little weird with no music but makes them so different
  • I want to see Murdoch and Beer City Bruiser as a team!!
  • Damn awesome missile dropkick!
  • Love that the match ended without a finisher, we need more of that
  • Not sure about this Ricky Starks kid because this interview is not all that good
  • Is Starks a good guy?  Because he is coming off as heel 
  • Colt is a strangely good looking guy.  I am surprised WWE did not use him better....but then again I am not
  • Ugggg, he is still doing the stupid asshole thing?
  • Already making it like they do not get along, interesting....
  • PELE KICK!!!
  • Kingsley is taking a hell of an ass-kicking
  • I hope they do not keep allowing no hand tags, I hate that as does Corny
  • Where did they dig up Tony Falk?  Good grief 
  • I have been a fan of Allysin for a while now going back to when she was in Impact
  • Damn that was right on her tailbone
  • I like this youngster Vox
  • Way too many somersaults in wrestling
  • I liked Allisyn covered up from the chops instead of just taking it
  • OH MY GOD!  I hate that move, that will break someone's neck
  • Did they just cut that interview short?
  • Tim Storm deserved that standing ovation
  • Homicide is looking old
  • What is up with Issacs weird wrist stuff?
  • The Dawsons are showing up to show they are dominate, love it!
  • Camille is a lovely young lady
  • Interesting that they are making Aldis kind of a bully but Camille is going along with it
Another great show from the NWA!  Corny and Joe are really starting to gel as a team.  Guys like James Storm and Cabana can carry the younger guys to good matches and help them grow into better performers.  Wild Cards are solid performers and I think this Stark kid might be something special as well.  Another great show and I cannot wait to watch next week.

Here are the Results/Segments
  • Interview:  Aaron Stevens
  • Ricky Starks def. Trevor Murdoch
  • Interview:  Ricky Starks/Trevor Murdoch
  • Segment:  Nick Aldis (NWA Champion)
  • Interview:  Colt Cabana & Mr. Anderson
  • Colt Cabana/Mr. Anderson def. Sal Rinauro/Jordan Kingsley
  • Segment:  Nick Aldis (NWA Champion)
  • Interview:  Eddie Kingston & Homicide
  • Allysin Kay (NWA Women's Champion) def. Ashley Vox
  • Interview:  Allysin Kay (NWA Women's Champion)/Ashley Vox
  • Interview:  Tim Storm
  • Interview:  James Storm (National Champion)/Eli Drake
  • Eddie Kingston/Homicide & Thom Latimer/Royce Isaacs (NWA Tag Team Champions) fought to a No Contact for the Titles
  • Interview:  Nick Aldis (NWA Champion)/Camille

No comments: