2019/10/15

2019-10-04 Impact


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you found this.  Today I am looking at the 2019-10-04 Impact Wrestling show.  I will admit I have not watched Impact for probably a year.  So I am not up with the storylines or anything like that.  Let us see how they have improved.....

  • Wow, Sami Callihan is still around in Impact huh?
  • Madison Rayne still looks amazing!
  • Is that Josh Matthews?  That is who they have doing announcing huh?  I sure did not miss Impact
  • Uggg, Josh is talking about Halloween and he is just awful
  • I am less than 5 minutes into the show and I am reminded how awful the announcing is 
  • Is that official 16?
  • This match is horrible, not a great reintroduction to Impact
  • So Madison Rayne left ROH and possibly NXT for this?  
  • Wow that was...um...something.  That was one of the worst TV matches I have seen in a while
  • Tommy Dreamer is looking old!
  • Johnny Swinger?!?!?! Seriously?  Where did they dig Swinger up from?
  • Wow, Cyrus is fricking talking carney!  Good grief I am about to mute this
  • What is with all the pointing in wrestling!
  • Rob Van Dam is in a tag team now?  How the mighty have fallen
  • Reno Scum....um....yeah
  • 'Member when Eddie Edwards was one of the biggest stars?  I 'member
  • Listen to the crowd, it is like there are 4 people are there!
  • This is like a trainwreck and I cannot look away
  • Even the fans are broke and have pieces of paper instead of poster board signs
  • The fans are about as excited as I am for this...and that is not very
  • These guys look like people off the street of Vegas, not wrestlers
  • Should I care about these guys?  I know this is the first time in months...or longer...since I watched but these guys are not stars
  • I ask again why is there so much pointing in wrestling?!
  • Tessa is the first person on this show to look like a star
  • Ken Shamrock is looking OLD!
  • I hate to say it but Havok has gained some weight
  • So many Impact stars had/have great potential yet they are there in almost the minor league
This show as bad.  I know I do not know the characters but none of them look like stars.  Most of them look like fans that became wrestlers but never became good.  Guys like Elgin or TJP or Madison Rayne or Tessa Blanchard are fantastic but then you have oVe which just makes it look so minor league.

I hope with AXS things increase but we shall see

No comments: