2019/10/09

AEW Dynamite Week 2: 2019-10-09


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening.....whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today I am watching the 2nd episode of AEW Dynamite.  Nothing more to say so let's go to the show!
  • Starting off with some tag team action!  
  • Uggg, I do not like Justin Roberts.  Did not in WWE and I do not now!
  • Nice neckbeard there Matty boy
  • 12 seconds with both men in the ring!
  • Nicky Boy has an 8 head!  Just cut your hair off son
  • 15 seconds that time.  Did they not say the rules would matter?
  • Seriously how long can both men be in the ring?  Is it a tornado match?
  • That should be the end of Kassidy, if he comes back it is just plain and simply dumb
  • This is a basic Bucks match with very little psychology fans
  • How do wins and loses count JR?  The Bucks are on a two-match losing streak yet they are ranked number one in the tourney?
  • And of course Kassidy is back up
  • So are the Bucks good guys or bad guys or "tweeners"?  Personally, they will always be heels to me!
  • I hate it when guys turn their backs on their opponent.  Someone said how much Vince McMahon hates it and now I can not not see it!
  • Why would he crawl to the opposite side of the ring?
  • Also, when did the Sharpshooter become a basic move?
  • Quen needs a better haircut!
  • YES!  Bucks lose!
  • Here comes Y2J....can I call him that or will I get sued?
  • I hate their belt design, looks like the old Mid-South North American Title
  • Good grief I want to slap Sammy.  PULL UP YOUR PANTS!
  • The worst version of LAX?
  • Wow Jericho is on fire!
  • Uggg, why are the fans excited that Jericho just bashed them.  I HATE SMART FANS!
  • The Inner Circle?  Really?
  • Calling Dusty a jerk?  Great heat move
  • Full Gear?  Stupid name
  • Time for garbage wrestling!
  • Wait...wins and loses matters yet I have not seen either of these guys win yet they are in a number one contender's match?
  • I hope they do not do their garbage crap here
  • Good grief that was ugly and sloppy
  • This match seems slow
  • That DVD into the Buckle is stupid but they did it very safely!
  • Nice use of the Coffin Drop and the match was better than I expected.  At least no garbage hardcore crap
  • I just cannot buy Riho when she is smaller than most high school kids
  • Baker is almost orange unless it is my TV
  • I am sorry but should I care about this tag match?  Not what I would put on at the hour 
  • We have seen a stunner in all three matches
  • Nice submission combo!  Rings of Saturn with a Mandible Claw.  Different and well done
  • OH GOD!  I hate these guys.  The Best Friends my ass....and Pockets is there!
  • Is this a heel vs. heel match?
  • Very good question by PAC
  • It is weird to have Tully at ringside still
  • We are seeing a lot of repeat big moves tonight which is weird
  • Seriously are there rules in AEW?
  • Is Omega the Cleaner again?  Really picked the broom over the ball bat?  He is a moron
  • Nice chaps there Hangman!
  • Seriously Dustin has been wrestling since the late 80's!  He looks better than ever!
  • I do not get Sammy.  Not who I would have picked to be the kid who is pushed but not my call obviously ha ha
  • Shades of Stan Hansen there!  Love the lariat
  • I do not think I have seen Dustin do that sunset flip bomb before!
  • Love me some MJF!
  • Oh my god, seriously he used a skateboard to come down and attack Y2J!
I would say this was a good show.  The Darby match and the ladies match was a bit of a drag for me.  Plus I hope we do not see a brawl at the end of every show.  It got old with the nWo and it will get old her as well.  

The main event was fantastic but with Y2J and Goldie in it what do you expect!

Overall a step down from last week but it would be hard to keep up.  

Until next time....Abyssinia!

No comments: