2018/04/01

Movies I couldn't finish

Recently a friend said I should list the movies that I did not finish after finding an old facebook post.  There are not a lot of flicks that I did not finish but lets list them:

1.  Werewolf Bitches from Outer Space


Did you watch this trailer?  That should explain why I did not finish this flick.  There as absolutely NOTHING good about this flick.  Honestly it was like you took 14 year olds, gave them a camera and said a movie.  However not talented 14 year olds, those weird 14 year olds who have no social skills. Honestly it is easily the worst thing that I have ever tried to watch and I have watched One Eyed Monster, Birdemic, Birdemic 2 and all of the Transformers franchise!

2.  Special Dead


First off, look at this trailer and the concept of this thing.  A zombie outbreak at a special education camp.  The acting is piss poor...but of course it is what actor or inspiring actor would see this script and say "yeah this will make my career".  Honestly...I don't remember if I finished this movie because I got black out drunk during it mostly because I hated myself for watching it!

3.  Gingerclown


Much like the first flick on this list just check out the trailer.  You will see a trend in that most of these movies are just awful and have NOTHING good worth talking about.  This had horrible effects, acting yet what should have been a really good cast.  I mean Tim Curry is in it damn it...but then again look at his IMDB page.  This just was boring and silly but not a good boring or silly.

4.  A Fox Tale


Above isn't a trailer but the actual movie.  I know at least some of my readers are gamers.  Do you remember say 2000 when you had computer animation in video games and at first you were like "This is awesome!" then you started playing the game and all the actors had "dead eyes" and nothing quite matched up with the actions the characters were doing.  Then you also had the voice actors who put as much effort into the performance as you would see in a group of people being forced to do a shot by shot remake of the Dragonball Z movie.  Do you have one of those games in your head?  Now take every cut scene and put them together into 75 minutes.  Yeah that is this flick!

There you go, four movies I could NOT finish.  There are probably others and there are plenty of movies I wanted to shut off but continued to watch because I apparently like to punish myself.  I would like to say check these flicks out but don't.  They are god awful and never should have been put out!  They were not released they escaped and should have been put down first!



No comments: