2018/04/24

Movie Review: Cars 3


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 12/30/17, I am checking out Cars 3.  It stars Owen Wilson, Cristela Alonzo and Chris Cooper.             "Lightning McQueen sets out to prove to a new generation of racers that he's still the best race car in the world."  As of today it has it has a 6.9 with 34,244 votes.

  • So their tired are their legs and arms right?  So in a pit stop they are literally swapping out their legs and arms for new ones!
    • and the race is basically a foot race right?
  • I think Jackson Storm is based on the Go-Bot Crasher!
  • They are basically talking about analytics right?
  • I like that they use real sports people in the flick
  • I hope I did not need to see the 2nd one to understand the complex plot!
  • So Lightnings crash is like...um....how does this fit into human foot racing?  I think I am thinking too much about this flick
  • I forgot how flat some pixar voice acting is since they use actors not voice actors
  • How is "On the horn" funny?
  • Remember when Pixar flicks were always good?  Then Cars and Finding Dory came out...is that wrong?
  • Its the guys from Car Talk...that makes me sad
  • Is...that Capt. Hammer?
  • So...the car wrap...is that like melting plastic to our skin?  Again I might be overthinking this whole car=humans thing
  • So is this a Rocky thing?
  • I would punch a person like Cruise/Cruz
  • And there is "Cliff"
  • Is Ric Flair going to show up?
  • This reminds me of the Junkyard scene in the Brave Little Toaster
  • Now I want to watch the Brave Little Toaster
  • I'm confused, Lightning was the last car standing...till the bus stood up
  • Confidence is EVERYTHING my friends, fake it till you make it!
  • Ugg, how do you make an animated flick boring?  
  • Jesus there is still 30 minutes of this movie?
  • So cars are humans AND cows?  Weird
  • I feel like this should be based on what the sports people say about LeBron...every season
  • Ugg, just once I'd like to see a movie like this end with the "underdog" NOT winning
  • seriously how is this flick not OVER yet?
  • Capt. Mal is the bad guy?  Really?
5.0 is my rating.  I really do not know what to say about this flick.  It was...well it was boring.  I mean really boring in my opinion.  

The jokes were flat, the voice acting was often flat...in short the flick was just there for me.  I did not really care for the first, skipped the second and should have skipped this one.  I guess if you REALLY like Pixar you should check it out but if you want a good Pixar flick there are better ones out there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.