2018/04/05

Movie Review: Bottom 100: #100: It's Pat


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today I am checking out out the bottom 100 flick, #100, It's Pat.  It stars Julia Sweeney, Dave Foley and Charles Rocket.  It currently has a 2.6/10 with 8,911 votes.  "The comedic misadventures of a person of indeterminate gender."  I'd like to remind all my readers that I am watching this so YOU do not have to!

  • Good grief it starts off with his/her birth?
  • This whole flick is going to be bad s/he jokes isn't it
  • Wow a postal working going nuts joke
  • Kathy Griffith plays a character named Kathy
  • Yep....all s/he jokes
  • This flick is only 77 minutes and might be too long
  • Oh David Foley....why!
  • You like good movies huh?  Well you are NOT in one of those now Foley!
  • How in the blue hell does this have a 2.6?  I will already give you my rating...it is a 1!  Only because I can't give it a 0!
  • The neighbor is going to fall in love with Pat?  Really?
  • He is stalking Pat?
  • Why is Pat so excited about the present?  There are a bunch right there!
  • Really?  Dude looks like a lady?  Good grief!
  • If I was in this film I'd destroy every copy EVER!
  • That isn't a laptop it is a word processor I think
  • A lot of spit in this flick
  • America's Creepiest People?  Really?
  • How could they say these lines with a straight face?
  • Oh Phil LaMarr why?
  • Why does Pat have a Sousaphone?
  • Why does the lead singer of Ween sound like a girl?
  • Wow they got an actual Sousaphone case!
  • David Foley should have left Pat before the movie started!
  • Well that make over scene was worthless and pointless
  • Tim Meadows too?  
This might be the worst movie ever put on film?  There is NOTHING good about this flick.  NOTHING!  This is Special Dead level of bad.  DO NOT WATCH THIS FILM EVER!

The acting is terrible.  The script is horrible.  Even the soundtrack is bad.  I cannot say ONE good thing about this film.  Not one.  Avoid at all cost!  Maybe the worst movie....ever!

No comments: